Over a million educators worldwide trust TeacherKit with managing their time and activities. TeacherKit helps you organize classes and students easily. Create a seating chart, record attendance, log behavior, and track grades all with few taps. TeacherKit lifts the headache of routine administration, allowing you to focus on what really matters to you – teaching.
* "This app is a teacher's Swiss Army knife, with tools for classroom organization, behavioral monitoring, and grading. The only thing it doesn't do is teach the class for you." - Mac|Life
* "TeacherKit is a complete solution for any teacher looking to keep an organized classroom. It is bright and user-friendly" - Teachercast
* PCMAG "Back to School: The top Apps for teachers"
* "Every teacher has to keep track of these tasks throughout the day anyway, so why not make it easy for yourself and keep track on your iPad." k6educators
* 2013 GESS Best Free ICT / App Product Finalist
Key TeacherKit Features:
* Organize your classes
* Import your student roster
* Add your timetable
* Log student's attendance
* Create and print a seating chart for your students
* Add behavior notes for students
* Create a grading schema and record students' grades
* Stay informed on your student's performance and the class overall progress
* Keep the parents informed
TeacherKit is free to download and use. TeacherKit Premium upgrades the experience with reporting and lots of amazing features to help you work even smarter.
TeacherKit Premium Subscription
1-month subscription - $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-year subscription - $39.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
It’s time to give yourself a well-deserved break! Learn more at www.teacherkit.net
Thank you for using TeacherKit! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
This update includes bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes an has bugs
I'm a 15-year teacher, and I've used a fair handful of grading and classroom organization programs. While this is one of the better mobile apps, it is fairly simple, but has a few bugs. For example, it crashes often when I try to put in a new assignment to grade, and it seems odd to me that I can't put the same assignment into two classes of students. When I do this, it says "this assignment already exists in another class," and deletes my entry.
Also, I'd like to be able to transfer one student from one class to another. To do this, apparently we have to transfer all grades and information by hand to the new class, and delete the student from the original class. It seems obvious to me that transferring a student with all info between classes should be a common thing for an app like this.
Lastly, moving students' seating arrangements is finicky. At times, the automatic "snap to grid" feature of aligning students in rows/columns will actually prevent a student from being seated where you want to drag their icon, making arranging them frustrating. I'd just as soon remove the alignment feature and let the user eyeball it. A seating chart doesn't need to be a perfect grid!
Great app but latest update buggy as hell
I've used this app for about 5 years because frankly, the GUI (graphic user interface) and flexibility of options is a lot better than some of the other grade book apps I've tried. Having said that, it seems like its updates can sometimes become a source of great frustration and/or anxiety. As iterated by others, this latest update seems to crash or reboot within 10-20 seconds of inputting data fir any classroom profiles, grade books, or even--ironically enough--writing an in-app request to the developers to fix this problem!
Yes, innovate, but not at the cost if stability! The frequent crashes make the app near unusable due to the wasted time of the app constantly rebooting or crashing. It only just avoids 2 stars from me because the app is feature rich...but it's just not terribly stable right now compared to the past....
I only use it for attendance. As a college professor, I feel that I need to learn the names of my students and be able to identify who is who. This app has done that but in order to see the actual attendance dates for each student, I have to pay for the full version. The only reason this is necessary for me is that if a student fails, I have to submit a last date of attendance to the registrar’s office. Paying $40 a year just for one feature is a little much.
I wish I could find a program that just does attendance.
- ITWorx Egypt SAE
- 352 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ITWorx Egypt 2010
- In-App Purchases
- TeacherKit Premium Monthly $3.99
- Reports $5.99
- TeacherKit Premium Yearly $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.