Teacher's Assistant Pro: Track Student Behavior
By Lesson Portal, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
66% OFF Sale!!
Teacher's Assistant Pro allows teachers to keep track of student actions, behaviors, and achievements in the classroom. Please try the lite version (free on the app store) before you buy! Video: http://bit.ly/TAPOSX
Communicate quickly and easily with parents and administration by documenting student habits and behaviors and sending reports via email.
Enter or import (template included) a student's name, class period, phone numbers, and email addresses, then add infractions/accolades either at the end of the day, or as they occur. You can customize the app in so many ways! Teacher's Assistant Pro collects the data you enter, and when you're ready to contact the parent or have a conference, you have all the data you need right in your hands. The app stores the name of the infraction/accolade, the date and time, where it occurred, which class period, a detailed description, what teacher action was issued (and if it was served), and whether the parent has been notified. Keep in mind this can be done for as many students as you need. Actions can be sent via email. Each of the categories can be re-named to suit your individual classroom needs. You can even hide fields you don't need and add your own customized fields if you like.
Easily communicate this information by emailing!
Organize your students by class and easily find them quickly and easily!
You can also share data with other Teacher's Assistant Pro users via email or dropbox. You can also export all your student action records via email or dropbox.
• Use "Batch Email" to send custom, dated reports to any/all students or parents
• Email student actions to administrators and parents easily and quickly
• Store parent names and student contact information including a photo, phone numbers, email addresses, and unlimited custom information such as student ID
• Add a photo to any action for more thorough documentation
• Filter your students by class, action, or just about anything you need
• Use random student lists and groups for class participation (Randomizer)
• Import data with an easy to use CSV template
• Easily enter details without re-entering data more than once
• Send announcements to all or some of your students or classes using Email Blast
• Edit any field name however you choose
• Hide fields you don't need or won't use
• Add your own customized fields
• Use colors and designate points to actions
• Print actions
• Add a secure PIN to open the app
• Personalize the home screen picture with you own photo or school picture!
• Delete all actions without deleting students for easy "end of term" clean-up
• Made by a teacher, for other teachers
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or problems which would have you leave less than a 5 star review.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Bug fix for adding action.
Was very frustrated trying to use the TeacherAsst Lite, then I realized you can only upload 5 names, so With the incentive of 66% off for Teacher Assistant PRO, I selected the PRO. Using the tutorial on youtube, I had no problems uploading my first class. Make sure you make a column on excel for your class #. I used dropbox, and was a simple click and load. Looking forward to implementing. BUT, WHERE IS MY DISCOUNT??
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lesson Portal, LLC
- © 2014 Lesson Portal, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor