With TeacherVUE™ Mobile, now you can access and manage your classroom from anywhere using your iOS device. Mobile, real-time access to your school’s Synergy student information system allows you to take attendance, view student demographics, schedules, emergency contacts and more from your iOS device. Especially great for teachers that require mobility (ex: field trips, physical education classes) and for administrative staff, coaches and hall monitors that need to verify student identity by photo anywhere on or off campus.
The TeacherVUE™ Mobile application provides the same user experience as the web-based TeacherVUE module.
• Only school districts using the Synergy student information system version 6.5.1 and higher can support the TeacherVUE Mobile application. Requires configuration of Synergy SIS by school district’s system administrator.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The TeacherVUE Mobile iPad app uses same user login as web-based TeacherVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and login information.
- Supports Synergy 2019 release.
- Teachers now can use Synergy Mail using the app.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bit of a waste
I used to love this app! It was so convenient to take attendance on my phone. However, for the past few weeks NO ONE in my county has been able to access their class rosters to take attendance. If it doesn’t start working within the next week, I’m deleting it from my phone. There is no sense in wasting space on my phone with an app that doesn’t work.
Fails to save attendance and lunch count data
Encountering the following error daily while attempting to save attendance: “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
Lunch count data appears to be saved but the count never makes it to our district server. Once the lunch count is saved on the device I open the lunch count again to find the data fields are blank.
Nice to have info but lacks a lot!
This app is useful when looking up student information. But other than that it’s useless. I really need it to be able to have the communication feature like the web version. I need to be able to email all parents at the same time or just one parent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.