By Edupoint Educational Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With TeacherVUE™ Mobile, now you can access and manage your classroom from anywhere using your iOS device. Mobile, real-time access to your school’s Synergy student information system allows you to take attendance, view student demographics, schedules, emergency contacts and more from your iOS device. Especially great for teachers that require mobility (ex: field trips, physical education classes) and for administrative staff, coaches and hall monitors that need to verify student identity by photo anywhere on or off campus.
The TeacherVUE™ Mobile application provides the same user experience as the web-based TeacherVUE module.
• Only school districts using the Synergy student information system version 6.5.1 and higher can support the TeacherVUE Mobile application. Requires configuration of Synergy SIS by school district’s system administrator.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The TeacherVUE Mobile iPad app uses same user login as web-based TeacherVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and login information.
What's New in Version 4.5
- Now shows student's birthday icon on the chart. (Requires Synergy 10.05 and above)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edupoint
- © Edupoint Educational Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.