TeachMe: 3rd Grade
By 24x7digital LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EXCLUSIVE: Uses TeachTech to read your child's written math and spelling answers!
TeachMe: 3rd Grade is the fifth installment in the popular TeachMe series of educational apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. TeachMe: 3rd Grade teaches six age-appropriate subjects to third grade children: spelling, sight words, multiplication, division, fast multiplication, and fast division. TeachMe: 3rd Grade's unique TeachTech character recognition engine interprets a child's written answers, helping to reinforce writing skills while teaching math and spelling.
TeachMe: 3rd Grade keeps children engaged with a unique reward system where children earn coins by playing learning games at the school. They can move around the rest of TeachTown to spend their coins on fun rewards. Children can build their dream home in the TeachTown Neighborhood, make fun photos at the Photobooth, collect stretchable shapes at the Shape Store, visit their virtual aquarium at the Fish Store, and decorate different scenes at the Art Store. The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be child friendly, allowing children to play without help from an adult. Mimi Mouse, the animated teacher, gives verbal instructions and feedback to encourage the child to learn and succeed! In addition, the learning screens are colorful, fun and rotate between six different subjects so children don't get bored.
TeachMe: 3rd Grade is the only educational app which reads your child's writing using TeachTech, 24x7digital's writing recognition engine. Children write their answers for math and spelling questions and TeachMe: 3rd Grade reads them using TeachTech. If your child needs help, TeachMe: 3rd grade will show them how to write the correct answer including the proper stroke order.
Each child has an achievements screen which motivates and encourages learning by showing progress and levels for each topic. Parents can use this screen to quickly see progress of their child. Parents can select which subjects they want, set different difficulty levels, and even choose specific questions. Parents can also review performance history for each subject to check how their child is doing.
• TeachTech writing recognition
• Achievement screen shows progress and levels for each topic
• Explore TeachTown to spend coins on fun rewards
• Design a dream house with the House Builder reward
• Turn ordinary pictures into fun photos at the Photobooth
• Collect stretchable shape rewards at the Shape Store
• Tend to a Virtual Aquarium with 10 types of fish and 45+ items
• 8 different sticker reward scenes: sky, space, playground, beach, underwater reef, pirate cove, city, farm
• Over 175+ different stickers for adding to scenes
• Classroom friendly personalized learning for 40 students
• Select which subjects are displayed for each child
• Enable or disable specific questions within a subject
• Change the number of correct questions to earn a reward
• Change the number of questions in a row to mark a question learned
• Tracks performance for each subject (last five questions)
• Export Sticker Scenes, Photobooth images, and Aquarium snapshots to Photos app, for emailing or using as wallpaper
• Sight Words: Dolch Third Grade
• Spelling: 350+ 3rd grade level words
• Multiplication: learn single digit multiplication facts up to 12x12
• Division: learn division facts for products up to 12x12
• Fast Multiplication: timed drills to master multiplication
• Fast Division: timed drills to master division
Please email us at support@24x7digital for help & suggestions as we cannot respond directly to reviews.
Try the other apps in the TeachMe series: TeachMe: 2nd Grade, TeachMe: 1st Grade, TeachMe: Kindergarten and TeachMe: Toddler. Also try out Smiley Sight Words and TimesTables (Multiplication Tables and Drills).
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Added More screen.
• Added contact support to help screen.
• Various bug fixes and enhancements.
The teacher and parent approves
I really appreciate the differentiated instruction among the TeachMe games, and how the second grade app requires more from the student than the Kinder app does. I love the tracking of skills and abilitities of different registered users and the ability to adjust how hard a student needs to work before they get an award. The mouse can be annoying, it is true. I do wish the parent or techer could turn on a "Tap to Silence the Instructor" feature that would let the instructions be hushed off if the child is needing a lot of trials to get the answer correct. The handwriting is an area this would be useful. My own children and my students enjoy this app. It is worth every dime... I own them all.
Please keep going!!!
I am a mom and grand mom of a bunch of kids and I use all the levels of these programs for them. They help each of them regardless of their differences. The biggest joy was watching my special needs son learning to read in kindergarten and now teaching himself to multiply and divide before third grade, all by himself!!!!! Please keep the grades coming!
This is great
I recommend this game. I tutor kids and this app helps me a lot. All of the kids I tutor love. It gives them the ability to learn and have fun with it! I really like the 3 math questions with the timer and if you get all the questions right you get a coin and a second one if you beat the timer!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 173 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 24x7digital LLC
- © 2013 24x7digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.