Team Bike Challenge
By Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Live in the San Francisco Bay Area? Looking to ride your bike during May’s National Bike Month and earn bragging rights among your friends for all the miles you rack up?
Then this app is for you! Join Team Bike Challenge, get on or create a team, and start counting the miles you commute to and from work every day.
Team Bike Challenge takes place across the nine counties of the Bay Area – Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco. San Mateo, Solano, Sonoma, and Santa Clara – from May 1 to May 31.
The app syncs to the Team Bike Challenge website – teambikechallenge.com – so all the data you record is in both places.
1) Ability to register for TeamBikeChallenge, if you live in one of the nine counties of the Bay Area
2) A news feed, so you can keep track of where, when and what your friends and teammates are riding
3) A leaderboard, so you can see how your competition stacks up – and stay motivated to surpass them!
4) Your profile, so you can add and keep track of your miles ridden, calories burned, pounds of CO2 saved from the atmosphere, and more.
5) And much more!
Contact us at email@example.com
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 2.0
- Competition end updates
- Minor Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 29, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 161 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition
- © 2017 Bay Area Bike Coalition
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.