By Team Cowboy LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have questions, issues, or other feedback? Please visit http://www.teamcowboy.com/help, as we are not able to respond to comments via the App Store.
This is the official iOS application for Team Cowboy which allows you to view your schedule and RSVP for events on the go. This app is designed for iPhones, but will work on iPads as well.
ABOUT TEAM COWBOY
Team Cowboy is a free web site you can use to manage and organize your sports teams, suitable for both adult and youth teams. If you don't have an account yet, contact your team manager or create your own team at http://www.teamcowboy.com -- or take the site tour at http://www.teamcowboy.com/tour
What's New in Version 1.1
- The left-side application menu now has a "Dashboard Teams" item, which will only show teams on your Dashboard. This item will only show if there are one or more teams on your dashboard.
- Events on the Upcoming Events screen are now in date/time order if viewing events for more than one team at a time (previously, they were grouped by team, then were in date/time order for each team)
- If an event is canceled, postponed, rained out, or forfeited, the status will now show on the Upcoming Events list, Attendance List, and RSVP screens
- The format of the Attendance List screen has changed. Previously, you had to swipe left and right to see additional RSVP statuses (yes, maybe, available, no, and no response). Now they are in a vertical list, similar to the regular Team Cowboy web site
- The RSVP status sections without any responses on the Attendance List screen are no longer shown (except for the "No response" section, which always shows if team members are present)
- The Attendance List screen now shows full names of team members (where applicable based on team member profile privacy settings). Previously, only the first names of team members showed
- The Attendance List now has a "pull to refresh" feature (pull down and let go to reload the Attendance List for an event)
- RSVP statuses for each event for the current team member now appear on the Upcoming Events screen (this feature was in a prior version of the app but was unintentionally removed, and has now been restored). If an RSVP is present for an event, it will appear in the upper-right of each event box in the list.
- It is now possible to RSVP for linked accounts
- The format of the RSVP screen has been updated. RSVP statuses are now in a list of buttons instead of a dropdown list
- Various other small content changes and bug fixes
Perfect for what I need
Does exactly as advertised. I hope you guys come out with an apple watch version!
App works just fine
If you can't log in, try downloading the new version of the app - fixed the issue for me. Team Cowboy should have let people know the old version couldn't be logged into.
Crashes 100% of the time
The app is terrible. Crashes 100% of the time for me. Not recommended.