Do you have questions, issues, or other feedback? Please visit http://www.teamcowboy.com/help, as we are not able to respond to comments via the App Store.
This is the official iOS application for Team Cowboy which allows you to view your schedule and RSVP for events on the go. This app is designed for iPhones, but will work on iPads as well.
ABOUT TEAM COWBOY
Team Cowboy is a free web site you can use to manage and organize your sports teams, suitable for both adult and youth teams. If you don't have an account yet, contact your team manager or create your own team at http://www.teamcowboy.com -- or take the site tour at http://www.teamcowboy.com/tour
- The left-side application menu now has a "Dashboard Teams" item, which will only show teams on your Dashboard. This item will only show if there are one or more teams on your dashboard.
- Events on the Upcoming Events screen are now in date/time order if viewing events for more than one team at a time (previously, they were grouped by team, then were in date/time order for each team)
- If an event is canceled, postponed, rained out, or forfeited, the status will now show on the Upcoming Events list, Attendance List, and RSVP screens
- The format of the Attendance List screen has changed. Previously, you had to swipe left and right to see additional RSVP statuses (yes, maybe, available, no, and no response). Now they are in a vertical list, similar to the regular Team Cowboy web site
- The RSVP status sections without any responses on the Attendance List screen are no longer shown (except for the "No response" section, which always shows if team members are present)
- The Attendance List screen now shows full names of team members (where applicable based on team member profile privacy settings). Previously, only the first names of team members showed
- The Attendance List now has a "pull to refresh" feature (pull down and let go to reload the Attendance List for an event)
- RSVP statuses for each event for the current team member now appear on the Upcoming Events screen (this feature was in a prior version of the app but was unintentionally removed, and has now been restored). If an RSVP is present for an event, it will appear in the upper-right of each event box in the list.
- It is now possible to RSVP for linked accounts
- The format of the RSVP screen has been updated. RSVP statuses are now in a list of buttons instead of a dropdown list
- Various other small content changes and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Deserves 0 Stars
I used the old app until it suddenly stopped working, no notice, no reason just login. Failed. Tried the same on the website and worked fine. A few weeks later I went o the app store and noticed a new app, downloaded and was ready to go. Same login issue. Thought maybe I was entering the wrong info but everything g is fine on the web. Incomprehensible how someone releases an app that doesn't work and allow you to login. All I use this app is to RSVP for my own soccer games and to see the schedule for my son's team. Pretty basic and can't fathom how this ever made it I to the store. Dreadful.
No administration abilities, does basic RSVP work
I was hoping to be able to go into the App and send my team an email, but no way to do so from the phone. While yes, this is a mobile app, I expected at least some additional functionality built in for team administration, at least at the level u had available to me on my windows phone. It doesn't have that.
What it does do is allow me to rsvp and see the attendance list, though the organization of the data and apparent lack of options for organizing the data are baffling.
Mind your password, prepare to be underwhelmed
After struggling to login for about 5 minutes, against my better judgement I changed my password to something without special characters -- it works.
The app is absolutely basic, doesn't show dashboard message board info, no access to files & documents -- but it will show upcoming games and attendance. If that's all you need and you can live with a simple password, have at it.
I can't, uninstalled after 5 minutes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.