Team Stream: Sports news, scores, & highlights
By Bleacher Report
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that sends alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.11.2
• Videos in alerts. This new feature is so good, we don't need a witty remark.
• New streams just in times for the holidays. Santa's throwing dimes this year.
• And lots of small fixes to close out 2016.
Happy holidays to you and your family from all of us at Bleacher Report!
• Images in notifications? Yup! Get ready for memes, comics & highlights!
• GIFs! Pronounced with a hard G.
• Fixed NHL standings and box scores. Time for the Flying V Coach Bombay.
• Updated Fantasy NFL Players. We're saying there is a chance for all you wavier wire warriors.
Used to love it
App used to be great. I stopped watching ESPN streams and began getting most of my info through this app. I made a point to click on advertising links frequently, hoping to generate some revenue for BR. Articles are still great (I think), but I can't ever get to the end of an article without it crashing. For example, a recent article on the relative strength of 2017 MLB farm systems includes a review of each team's top ten prospects. Of course, BR authors list them from weakest to strongest, but don't include shortcuts to each team's analysis. As I scroll through the list, it keeps crashing. After an hour of using the app, I never saw the top ten farm system reports. I can't get it to load. BR sometimes writes their articles so that each new team or concept is shown behind a "next page" link. Same problem occurs, however. If I'm only interested in one team, or teams in my division, the system is so unreliable that I've decided to never even attempt to read an article that list the "top X" items, or follows the format listed above. Advertisers beware, if you are advertising on those pages you are probably being negatively affected because most reviewers blame the ads for the site's unreliability, when I think it probably is an underlying delivery problem.
What's with the notifications? Is it hard to separate the "rumors" from just receiving plain old scores like in the past? I just want my scores, I don't want to read about what the Yankees or the Dodgers are doing. Just give me scores. Is that so hard to ask for? I get notification after notification (with zero app badges mind you so most of the time I don't know they are there because I get the notification and ignore it since it's mostly news and rumors) and hardly any of it is scores. Separate the news from the scores or I'll separate myself from this app.
Solid Sports News App
A great source of information about all of my favorite teams. Would recommend. However I would like to see college lacrosse with some actual articles and news (same articles for the past several months). I also think that there are not enough articles in each feed and too many social media posts in the feed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 4.11.2
- Size: 94.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Seller: Bleacher Report
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.