Team Stream - Sports news, scores, alerts, & highlights
By Bleacher Report
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that sends alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.8.7
• Photos in streams (14% more crying Jordans, no more no less)
• Instagram videos play in stream to catch every #RunningManChallenge
• Cut bugs from the team for hacking Twitter accounts
• Tweet videos and GIFs a tap away
• Apple Watch back at it again with the white Vans and watchOS 2 + dynamic notifications
• Search streams in iOS Spotlight search
• Follow the Bracketology stream to bracket your brackets
• Rams going going, back back, to Cali Cali
• Cut bugs from the team for not picking up Steph at halfcourt like he's Abdul-Rauf (including crashes for some 4.8-4.8.1 folks #sorrywearesorry)
Best sports app.
Best sports app. However flaws are still there, if you have a favorited team expect some stupid articles to come up in the stream for instance I'm a laker fan and one of the articles reads "Is Kobe Bryant what's really wrong with the lakers?" Even if you hate the lakers and Kobe you know you have to be an idiot to write something like that. Other then that it's the best all in one sports app out there. And it keeps getting better def worth downloading. I check it three times a day. PLEASE FIX THE CRASH ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!
Replaces all other sports apps!
This is my favorite app. I use it everyday. It has replaced all of my other sports apps because they compile amazing information on all of my teams and also on current breaking news stories. If your a sports fan you should definitely download this app
Ad's ruin MY Stream
Developers do not read these reviews. If they did, they would tone down or get rid of the annoying ads in my stream. Like every update, nothing the user cares about is addressed. Ads RUIN this app. Ready to give up in this app.....
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 4.8.7
- Size: 56.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Seller: Bleacher Report
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.