TeamPages is the easiest way to manage your team online, and now, on the go! Keep track of your team's roster, schedule, attendance and messages.
The TeamPages iOS app allows you to access key features from your pre-existing account on teampages.
* Roster information -- view contact information about your players, parents and coaches. Included are quick links to call, text and send them a message over TeamPages.
* Scores Schedule -- before the game, check for times and get directions with interactive maps. After the game, update scores from the field to keep everything as up-to-date as possible.
* Attendance -- let your players RSVP, then double check who is going to be at the game. Once you've arrived, quickly update everyone's attendance for tracking later.
* Messaging -- send and receive messages to one or many members of your team. Also, for all you league admins, easily message multiple teams (great for contacting both teams playing against each other).
* Push notifications -- keep members informed in real-time to make sure they don't miss an important update.
* Videos -- upload video as it's happening and share it with family members who couldn't make it.
Added support for posting, reading and commenting on team announcements.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t update calendar to phone. Try to sync and errors every time. Website is nearly as bad. Have to sync each individual event vs entire calendar at once. Shutterfly team site runs circles around this.
Why release a horrible app at all!?
I was looking forward to this mobile app to go with our team web site but after about 10 minutes it is literally worthless, except for maybe texting and even that is awkward.
Teampages - Do your paying customers a favor and listen to what they're wanting in a mobile app. The mobile app doesn't stay in sync from a calendar or roster perspective and the capabilities of it are pathetic!
You can learn a lot from Teamsnap in this area.
Great website, terrible app
My husband has a website with this site. His app wouldn't work when he first downloaded it, then suddenly it began working. I tried to download the app and the same thing happened. I emailed customer support and received no reply except their automated one. So, this app is basically good for being a wallpaper. It is not interactive. I cannot even log in. The website itself is terrific.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.