TeamReach has everything you need to manage and instantly communicate with your team, club, or group. It's EASY, INTUITIVE, SAFE and FREE!
• MESSAGES - TeamReach saves you time and reduces confusion by serving as a central place for all team communications.
• SCHEDULES - No more guessing when and where games and practices are taking place. Includes reminders, maps and forecast.
• INSTANT UPDATES - Immediately notify your team of last minute changes: game time, location, cancellation, uniform, and more.
• AVAILABILITY - Easily find out who can attend a game, practice or special event by sending out an availability request to the group.
• EVENT DETAILS - Everyone will know the time, place, driving directions, forecast, and attendees.
• POLLS - Get instant team input on restaurants, practice times, hotels, gear, etc.
• PHOTOS - Conveniently view, share, and download photos in one place.
• SAFE - It’s an easy way for coaches, players, and parents to communicate safely without exchanging texts, emails, or phone calls.
- Free, Easy, & Saves Time
TeamReach is designed to simplify life for everyone involved. Managers and coaches can create teams in seconds, and parents or players can easily join by entering a group code. The team has a central place for all communication, and this eliminates the need for phone calls, emails, and handouts.
- Safe, Protects Coaches, Players & Parents
It's a safe way for coaches, players, and parents to communicate without exchanging contact information. Players do not have access to the coach's number and the coach does not have access to a players' number. It's an easy way to protect everyone and keep the conversation in one place.
- Right Place, Right Time
In a nutshell, we help the team be at the right place at the right time. Players and parents get notified of any schedule changes. Also, the coach or team manager can send out any last minute notifications including: change in location, weather delay, game time, cancellation, uniform color, and more.
- Great for Any Sport
The TeamReach App is perfect to reach out and communicate with all types of sports teams and leagues including: Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Football, Track & Field, Skating, Diving, Cycling, Running, Skiing, Fencing, Sailing, Bowling, Ice Hockey, Badminton, Athletics, Softball, Cheerleading, Water Polo, Gymnastics, Equestrian, Martial Arts, Swim, Rowing, Spirit Squad, Rugby, Field Hockey, Wrestling, Golf, Cross Country, Cricket, Lacrosse, Tennis, and more.
- Perfect for Any Club, Group, or Activity
TeamReach isn't just for sports management. It's a great App for any group, club, or activity including: Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, YMCA, Church & Faith Group, Camp, PTO, School, Dance Class, Band, Student Association, Family, Student Government, Charity Group, Fraternity, Sorority, Nonprofit Organization, Book Club, Study Group, Rotary Club, Volunteer Group, Key Club, United Way Chapter, Day Care, and Alumni Associations. Keep it simple for your group and reach out with messages, instant notifications, schedule of meetings, and easily remind everyone of an important event.
Get Started Today! It's EASY, INTUITIVE, SAFE and FREE.
We have made several enhancements to TeamReach and will continuously make updates on a regular basis.
Ratings and Reviews
I tried them all...this was the best!
My 12-year-old daughter plays on three travel/club teams and they each utilize a combination of group texts, email, and Facebook. Functionally, it’s a mess as not everyone is accessing information in the same way. I assist her basketball coach with admin tasks and he asked me to find an app that could replace these other methods of communication. I tried out TeamSnap, TeamApp, InstaTeam, Sportzly, and Remind. I also explored paid services like Thapos, Coach Hippo, Pronto, and RosterBot. This one was the best to fit our needs, which were:
1) Group messaging or “chat” page
2) Scheduling with iCal or google calendar export
3) RSVP/availability function
4) Direct messages
6) Photo upload
7) Sharing contact info
The message board function was most important to this team. I also wanted something that was easy to use and intuitively designed. Coach and some parents are not tech-saavy, and I don’t want/need a million functions available to parents. This one fit the bill and was totally free. No banner ads, no hidden functions that are “subscription-only”. There is no reason to pay $150+ in annual fees for the extras. It just stresses everyone out. I also like that the banner and icon are totally customizable. Cannot recommend this app enough, will be suggesting the other teams use it too!
Awesome app, and FREE!
I don't write reviews. However, this app has made my life as a soccer team manager so much easier. The attendance feature is just amazing, so much better than trying to use e-mail or google docs. Some of the parents who also have the free team snap actually like this program better. I did have an isolated issue and contacted teamreach. They were quick to respond with an email AND and phone call. One of the parents liked this app so much, she starting using this in an elementary classroom. As a free app, two thumbs up!
Change from my last review. It's now a 5-star app without question. Bugs were fixed. What makes this better than others is the ability for team members to rsvp to games.
One thing I would suggest is to notify the administrator(s) when somebody changes their RSVP
Another note...they are very good at responding to suggestions on how to improve the app. I've spread the word about this app to a couple of other managers in my softball league
- Straxis Technology
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Straxis Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.