TeamSnap - Sports Team Management
By TeamSnap, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team, club and league management software and mobile application. Focus on team development and coaching, and let this management app help with the day-to-day organization and communication of a team or group.
Are you a soccer team manager, a parent of a baseball team, a football coach, a school group organizer, a basketball club administrator, a hockey league commissioner or do you need help organizing any team, league, club or activity?
Use this coaching app to keep track of your team with TeamSnap’s Schedule, Roster, Payments, Messaging, Photos and many more features. Update your whole team on last-minute changes in an instant. The iOS app and the web app work in perfect harmony to keep your team running smoothly, whether you're on the go or at your desk. Sports management and activity management is at your fingertips.
TeamSnap Live lets you share the live game experience with anyone anywhere, on the sidelines or miles away! You can now keep your fans updated by sharing the play-by-play action even if they can't be at the game. TeamSnap Live is also a great tool for sharing late-breaking team news... field change? different jersey color? No problem, TeamSnap Live to the rescue! Make sure you set your device to allow Notifications from TeamSnap to take full advantage of this new feature.
* Complete Roster information -- add and edit player information! Even invite players to join your team from the app. You can call, text or email them with one click, and add players to your device’s address book.
* Team Schedule -- times, locations and maps of all your games and practices are at your fingertips. Create, edit and view the times and locations of all of your events.
* Player Availability -- make sure you have enough players for your upcoming game. See who has RSVP’d to the game as a Yes, No or Maybe.
* Refreshment Tracking and Assignments -- bringing snacks to the game? Let everyone know! Managers can also assign refreshments.
* TeamSnap Live - share score updates and game time chatter with fans who can't make it to the game. Use the Locker Room to communicate critical team info in an instant.
* Photo uploading -- capture the moment right from the game and share it with fans and friends. Snap a player photo with the device and set it as their roster picture.
* Team Messaging -- email or text the entire team. Send and receive last minute changes right to your phone via emails, SMS texts and message board posts.
* Maps -- easily find your games, events and teammates.
* Scores -- enter results and update your record right as the game ends.
* Push notifications -- get notified right on your device when events change and scores are updated.
* Incredibly easy to use. What else would you expect from TeamSnap?
* Get all your questions answered at email@example.com. Even questions about the app!
* Compatible with iOS 8 and iOS 9. Works great with the iPhone 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, and most iPads.
What's New in Version 3.8.4
- You can now hide teams that are no longer active. Especially that one company softball team from 2012 where Jeff from Accounting kept arguing with the umpires about the infield fly rule.
- Commissioners can now prevent team managers from adding or deleting players, thus restoring order to the universe.
- You can no longer edit the name or address of family members who have their own TeamSnap account, thus reducing confusion, sadness and general monkey business.
- Fixed several issues where "What the app does" and "What the programmers intended" were not totally the same thing.
Needs in-app notification of new message/chat/email
This app is very helpful as a parent and as a coach's spouse! It's great to have all team info and schedules in one place and to be able to easily send messages to all parents. I also like that I can subscribe to the iOS calendar instead of manually entering schedule into my calendar.
However when a message is sent though the app to all members, there is only the on screen notification, no visual indicator of a new message in the app. So if I happen to miss the on screen notification I won't know to go check the app for a new message. Even if I do know to go retrieve a new message, once in the app I don't know if there's a new chat, post, email, or alert. I have to check each till I see a new message.
I'm a youth softball coach and I love this app! My team's parents do too. The app is very user friendly. Communication could not be any easier. The availability tracker make this app a must have!!! It's also great that I don't have to continue to pay for the features I don't need during the off season and my information is still retained. Thanks!!!
$120 per year for basic app function
1) Hours after I manually added all my rosters and their family contact info I get a pop up letting me know I am on a trial use and there is a monthly fee to use the same features that were standard last year.
2) Sure, the UI is nice but it's awful that they charge for app usage as if it's an ongoing service they are providing. Terrible model that I hope is not successful. It's a glorified online spreadsheet that sends alerts. Hopefully TeamApp can tidy up and take advantage of TeamSnap mgt's decision
to be deceptive to convert new users.