TeamSnap - Sports Team Management
By TeamSnap, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team, club and league management software and mobile application. Focus on team development and coaching, and let this management app help with the day-to-day organization and communication of a team or group.
Are you a soccer team manager, a parent of a baseball team, a football coach, a school group organizer, a basketball club administrator, a hockey league commissioner or do you need help organizing any team, league, club or activity?
Use this coaching app to keep track of your team with TeamSnap’s Schedule, Roster, Payments, Messaging, Photos and many more features. Update your whole team on last-minute changes in an instant. The iOS app and the web app work in perfect harmony to keep your team running smoothly, whether you're on the go or at your desk. Sports management and activity management is at your fingertips.
TeamSnap Live lets you share the live game experience with anyone anywhere, on the sidelines or miles away! You can now keep your fans updated by sharing the play-by-play action even if they can't be at the game. TeamSnap Live is also a great tool for sharing late-breaking team news... field change? different jersey color? No problem, TeamSnap Live to the rescue! Make sure you set your device to allow Notifications from TeamSnap to take full advantage of this new feature.
* Complete Roster information -- add and edit player information! Even invite players to join your team from the app. You can call, text or email them with one click, and add players to your device’s address book.
* Team Schedule -- times, locations and maps of all your games and practices are at your fingertips. Create, edit and view the times and locations of all of your events.
* Player Availability -- make sure you have enough players for your upcoming game. See who has RSVP’d to the game as a Yes, No or Maybe.
* Refreshment Tracking and Assignments -- bringing snacks to the game? Let everyone know! Managers can also assign refreshments.
* TeamSnap Live - share score updates and game time chatter with fans who can't make it to the game. Use the Locker Room to communicate critical team info in an instant.
* Photo uploading -- capture the moment right from the game and share it with fans and friends. Snap a player photo with the device and set it as their roster picture.
* Team Messaging -- email or text the entire team. Send and receive last minute changes right to your phone via emails, SMS texts and message board posts.
* Maps -- easily find your games, events and teammates.
* Scores -- enter results and update your record right as the game ends.
* Push notifications -- get notified right on your device when events change and scores are updated.
* Incredibly easy to use. What else would you expect from TeamSnap?
* Get all your questions answered at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even questions about the app!
* Compatible with iOS 8 and iOS 9. Works great with the iPhone 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, and most iPads.
What's New in Version 3.8.8
- Fixed a bug where creating a new team caused various menus and the menu bar to go wackadoodle.
- Fixed a bug where selecting menu items caused the app to go wackadoodle.
- Fixed a bug where selecting menu items caused the app to have a black screen, which ultimately isn't any better than wackadoodle.
Editing Opponents, Locations Needed
Love this app, BUT, we seriously need the ability to edit/delete opponents and locations.
Sometimes you misspell something and don't notice until after, but cannot fix it. Sometimes you get the wrong address for a field location, and then when you get the correct address you have to create a whole new location instead of updating.
When you've had a long season (like w year-round travel sports) your lists of opponents and locations can become very long. Need to be able to delete some. Even if we have to perform edits/deletes online instead of in-app, I'll take it!
Last - an optional interface w gotsport wood be sooooo awesome! The ability to download schedules (with opponents, locations, times, etc!) would be so great. Even if is just a bare-bones schedule that we need to then tweak, it's better than typing up 16 games individually.
Thanks, sorry so long.
Great app for team management
I coach and manage teams for three kids and TeamSnap has been instrumental in keeping our family organized with several practices and games each week. It's easy to invite players and parents to join your team group. Then, it's just a matter of putting in the practice and game schedule. The paid plans are easily worth it for event email reminders, stat tracking, photo storage and the ability to accept electronic payments. After the season, I switch back to the free plan since I only need it for 4 months a year. I just pick up where I left off with roster and contact info in place the following season. And you can archive rather than delete previous seasons.
I have 3 kids and I am grateful that all of their teams use TeamSnap. I can find information for every team in this one app and it has simplified my life. Instead of searching my email inbox to look for game information or cancellations, I can simply look at the schedule in TeamSnap to find out everything I need to know.
I love the features of this app from the calendar syncing, to the map linking (especially useful for a travel team), to the scheduling as well as the ability to communicate with all members of the team - particularly for coordinating rides to games and practices.
To all team parents out there - this will make your life easier and the team that you are managing. It is simply a must!