TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Set who's playing in each game, arrange players in any order, and assign positions with lineups.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
This release fixes a few bugs and was not tested on any animals, except for one cat that sat on a developer's keyboard for half the morning.
This update contains heart-healthy, unsalted pixels, made by the finest artisanal cage-free programmers.
- Launched an all-new schedule design. Now your dates are 50% datier.
- Fixed the interactive back gesture. There hadn't been that much pointless swiping since Cousin Bert tried to steal his own car.
- We now clear grouped chat notifications after you've viewed the chat. A notification after the fact is basically just gloating.
- Removed the Delete button from player profiles for teams where player management is handled at the organization level. You know who you are.
- Fixed an issue where some users were seeing the schedule multiple times with missing games. Really the worst of both worlds.
- Fixed an issue where animations in team setup weren't animating, which is really the one job of an animation.
- Fixed a bug where some users couldn't scroll to the Log Out button on small screens. That just made us seem clingy.
- Added a screen to better explain the Availability feature, for people who still haven't experienced this slice of awesomeness.
- Improved discoverability of the Fantag video highlights feature for TeamSnap Live, because, honestly, it's wicked cool.
- Fixed a crash when scrolling through archived TSL chat, or as they say in tennis, an "unforced error."
- Fixed an issue where some chats were missing from archived chat, leading to gaps in the ... and also follow the conversation ... very confusing ... possible dismemberment.
Ratings and Reviews
Receiving Wrong Team Information
I’ve tried to no avail to figure out why TeamSnap emails are now listed as anything other than the team sending the email. I have two kids on two different teams (same club) I’m receiving emails listed for a 16 year old under my 11 year old. Each team is listed differently and now my emails make zero sense. I’ve tried to update them based on sender and that didn’t work. What a nightmare this has been.
Paid w/o knowing.
Got charged 2.99 w/o notification until I saw my PP statement. won’t use.
My second review. I hope lots of users read this and ask their team managers to abandon this platform. Sure, they lured in users with some well executed features, but it seems the plan was bait and switch. Not only do they charge a usage fee for the team management, but they abuse the team participants with advertisements on every click, and are charging a crazy fee for an ad free experience. It’s one step short of extortion. I used to love this app, now I hate it. I hope the owners of this company crash and burn on what appears to be a money grab IPO start-up play. Your greed is detestable. How about fewer features and an ad free experience. I mean do parents really need real time score when they are on the sidelines watching the game. Shameless commercialism. Vote with you wallet and put these money grubbers out of business. Ask your coach to find a new app. There are others out there who are not exploiting you and your kids.
Developer Response ,
Hi GadjitMonger! Thank you for your feedback and we completely hear you and take your comments seriously. Unfortunately, subscription fees only cover about half of the true cost of providing TeamSnap service to our customers. Rather than charging our users more, many customers prefer seeing advertising. We do our best to ensure the ads are displayed without disrupting the TeamSnap experience. Customers who prefer an ad-free experience on our mobile apps are able to upgrade to TeamSnap Plus for a small fee if desired, by visiting TeamSnap Plus in the main menu. Keep in mind, improvements happen constantly and I will be taking your feedback to our product team. We appreciate your support and input.
- 158.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 TeamSnap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TeamSnap Plus $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.