TeamSnap - Sports Team Management
By TeamSnap, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TeamSnap is the #1-used application for group or team management help. Focus on team development and coaching, and let this management app help with the day-to-day organization and communication of a team or group.
Are you a soccer team manager, a parent of a baseball team, a football coach, a school group organizer, a basketball club administrator, a hockey league commissioner or do you need help organizing any team, league, club or activity?
Use this coaching app to keep track of your team with TeamSnap’s Schedule, Roster, Payments, Messaging, Photos and many more features. Update your whole team on last-minute changes in an instant. The iOS app and the web app work in perfect harmony to keep your team running smoothly, whether you're on the go or at your desk. Sports management and activity management is at your fingertips.
TeamSnap Live lets you share the live game experience with anyone anywhere, on the sidelines or miles away! You can now keep your fans updated by sharing the play-by-play action even if they can't be at the game. TeamSnap Live is also a great tool for sharing late-breaking team news... field change? different jersey color? No problem, TeamSnap Live to the rescue! Make sure you set your device to allow Notifications from TeamSnap to take full advantage of this new feature.
* Complete Roster information -- add and edit player information! Even invite players to join your team from the app. You can call, text or email them with one click, and add players to your device’s address book.
* Team Schedule -- times, locations and maps of all your games and practices are at your fingertips. Create, edit and view the times and locations of all of your events.
* Player Availability -- make sure you have enough players for your upcoming game. See who has RSVP’d to the game as a Yes, No or Maybe.
* Refreshment Tracking and Assignments -- bringing snacks to the game? Let everyone know! Managers can also assign refreshments.
* TeamSnap Live - share score updates and game time chatter with fans who can't make it to the game. Use the Locker Room to communicate critical team info in an instant.
* Photo uploading -- capture the moment right from the game and share it with fans and friends. Snap a player photo with the device and set it as their roster picture.
* Team Messaging -- email or text the entire team. Send and receive last minute changes right to your phone via emails, SMS texts and message board posts.
* Maps -- easily find your games, events and teammates.
* Scores -- enter results and update your record right as the game ends.
* Push notifications -- get notified right on your device when events change and scores are updated.
* Incredibly easy to use. What else would you expect from TeamSnap?
* Get all your questions answered at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even questions about the app!
* Compatible with iOS 8 and iOS 9. Works great with the iPhone 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, and most iPads.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- Creating a family member without a label no longer causes a crash. And really, why are we trying to put labels on people anyway?
- Attempting to scroll to an availability that doesn't exist is still a weird paradox, but no longer causes a crash.
- You can no longer scroll to a cell that isn't drawn. Very Zen.
- In the past, if you were logging in from the Sign Up screen and you received a notification at the wrong time, bad things would happen. Not bad like a bear attack or anything, but bad enough that the app wouldn't work for you anymore. This no longer occurs. The crash, we mean. You're on your own when it comes to bears.
- You no longer get a crash after a memory warning. You may still get a crash after eating a lot of carbs at lunch.
- Previously, if you got an error while selecting recipients for a message, there was a possibility that there would be no way to cancel out of the error message. While we believe that reading is fundamental, we no longer force you to read the message for all eternity.
- No iOS email account? No problem. We now open Gmail/Inbox/Outlook instead of just taking our toys and going home.
- Tapping on a score update or chat notification from TeamSnap Live! now takes you to the correct game instead of randomly dropping you into the team chat area where you would be forced to stand around making awkward small talk about the weather.
Wish I had started using this sooner
My wife signed up for TeamSnap for my son's travel baseball team. At first it seemed like a lot of work, so I didn't use it. However, about a month ago I gave it another look and now wish I had started using it at the beginning of the season! It is very easy to send and receive messages and to track player availability. I also like the fact that each game or practice includes a map of the field location. We will definitely continue to use TeamSnap next year.
Awesome until new update.
The app was awesome until last update. Now I can't send text messages, even after following the support directions. Not even half of my messages are making it to parents. It's not very convenient when I need to send out a quick text while a tournament and I manage several teams. Texts going to emails. A lot of people don't check their email on a daily basis, let alone check it for information while at a tournament. Not impressed with the newest update at all. I would give it 5 stars if they would go back to the last version.
No SMS only push notification
I don't understand why they disabled Text messaging. I wrote to tech support and they respond within the hour. But still no ability to support SMS texting. They try to convince you that push notification is the Same as text. Also, when typing messages through the app, the screen scrolls up and what you are typing isn't visible. Overall a useful app, however, not having text features and allowing for the team manager to send an all text almost negates its usefulness.