TeamSnap Sport Team Management
By TeamSnap, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team, club and league management application. Focus on team development and coaching, and let this management app help with the day-to-day organization and communication of your team or group.
Are you a soccer team manager, a parent of a baseball team, a football coach, a school group organizer, a basketball club administrator, a hockey league commissioner or do you need help organizing any team, league, club or activity?
Use this coaching app to keep track of your team with TeamSnap’s Schedule, Roster, Payments, Messaging, Photos and much more. Update your whole team on last-minute changes in an instant. The iOS app and the web app work in perfect harmony to keep your team running smoothly, whether you're on the go or at your desk. Sports management and activity management is at your fingertips.
TeamSnap Live lets you share the live game experience with anyone anywhere, on the sidelines or miles away! Keep your fans updated by sharing play-by-play action or late-breaking team news. Field change? Different jersey color? Cancelation? TeamSnap Live to the rescue! Make sure you set your device to allow Notifications from TeamSnap to take full advantage.
* Complete Roster information -- Add and edit complete player information! Call, text or email anyone with one click, and add players to your device’s address book.
* Team Schedule -- Times, locations and maps of all your games and practices, right at your fingertips.
* Player Availability -- Ensure you have enough players for your upcoming game. See who has RSVP’d to the game as a Yes or No.
* Refreshment Tracking and Assignments -- Bringing snacks to the game? Let everyone know! Managers can also assign any task or recruit volunteers.
* TeamSnap Live - Share score updates and game time chatter with fans who can't make it to the game. Communicate critical team info in an instant.
* Photos -- Capture the moment right from the game and share with fans and friends. Snap a player photo with the device and set it as their roster picture.
* Team Messaging -- Email or text the entire team. Send and receive last minute updates right from your phone via emails, SMS and notifications.
* Maps -- Easily find your games, events and teammates.
* Scores -- Enter results and track your team record right as the game ends.
* Notifications -- Get notified right on your device when events change and scores are updated.
* Incredibly easy to use. What else would you expect from TeamSnap?
* TeamSnap Plus -- Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* Get all your questions answered at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even questions about the app!
* Compatible with iOS 9 and iOS 10. Works great with the iPhone 7+, 7, 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, and most iPads.
What's New in Version 3.9.4
- Fixed an issue where TeamSnap Plus was, in rare cases, a minus. This is the danger of naming features after mathematical symbols, and has us seriously reconsidering the upcoming release of “TeamSnap Infinity.“
- This release contains minor fixes and updates, and is now fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals and 1/3 less saturated fat than the previous version. Use only as directed.
- Fixed an issue where alert badges would sometimes fail to display, leading to an inadequate display of flair.
- Fixed a bug with availability sorting (too much Gryffindor, not enough Hufflepuff).
- Fixed a crash that might occur if you had a ginormous team logo on a device with a weensy amount of memory.
- Miscellaneous other bug fixes – ask your server for today's specials.
Fixed the following events that would sometimes cause a crash:
- Tapping on an event on the iPad schedule overview
- Tapping on a notification
- Tapping the edit button on the team list
- Tapping a tree for maple syrup
- Tapping a suspected spy's phone
- Tap dancing on stage at Radio City Music Hall
- Tap tap tapping on heaven's door
- Added player statistics on the individual roster entry screen, useful if there’s an emergency where you need fast access to a teammate’s phone number and earned run average.
- If you manage a child’s account with Shared Access AND you have your own role on the team, we no longer show you the team twice as if you have some kind of exotic multiple-personality disorder. Instead we added a role selector.
- We now persist data on your device for faster app launches and better overall performance. (Better overall app performance – you still need to practice your free throws.)
- Added the ability to notify you if you really, really, really, really, really should update the TeamSnap app.
Fix Refresh Issues
Recently for each game, refresh issues are serious. The RSVP are not refreshed. It’s happening from last 30 days or so. In the previous versions, pull down used to show dotted circle as progress for downloading new data. With current version, even after repeated pull down it doesn’t refresh. You log out and log in and data is still stale for list of players. It’s very painful as you have to use web browser to review games RSVPs to make decisions about declarations of the games with the list of current players. It’s irritating. Please fix this issue. I like TeamSnap as it makes organizers life easier and we pay for ultimate subscription. If I have to really ask for new feature set, it will be various styles of polls for collecting feedback, ratings and input. Single choice and multiple choices polls. It will be very helpful as organizers can gather data for many topics related to events and sports. Thank you keep the good work and stabilize this product.
Don’t get notifications
This app has some great ideas and intentions. However, it doesn’t work for me. I don’t get notifications or emails, but the kicker to this is that I do sometimes.
It’s very spotty. Then when I try to open the app to see if there is anything there to manually check, I get error messages saying “sorry, can’t connect to your team right now.” I will restart the app, restart my device and still the same message. Then magically, it may work, but I don’t ever get notified of alerts. I have to manually log in to the app to look them up.
The purpose of an alert while traveling with the team is so we can get immediate information and I don’t get it.
Hate the bombardment of Ads
This was previously a great app. Recommended it to everyone. Now, despite paying for the upgrades edition, the players \ parents are bombarded by advertisements within the app. The coach is the only one immune from the constant bombardment of advertisements. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP! Also, the text feature was removed causing users to use the alert feature. This is very disruptive when your smart phone is constantly sounding off an alert when it isn't an alert. I'd give the app a ZERO just because they hit you with annoying advertisements despite having paid for the app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 3.9.4
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: TeamSnap
- © 2011 TeamSnap Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TeamSnap Plus$2.99