By TeamSpeak Systems Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is our new, official app from the makers of TeamSpeak voice chat software.
** This app REPLACES our former "TeamSpeak" app (the one with the GREY background icon).
** This app only works with TeamSpeak 3 (will NOT work with TeamSpeak 2).
If you experience a specific bug or crash issue please consider:
1) Rating our app on its overall features and functionality, not just your specific issue. In most cases our developers will find and squash bugs or fix crash issues quickly, especially if you can aid us with information regarding your hardware or environment, and how to reproduce the issue.
2) Identifying your hardware, describe your scenario, and visit our forums at http://forum.TeamSpeak.com to explain the steps used to reproduce your issue.
WE CANNOT REPLY TO REVIEWS SO PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUMS AT HTTP://FORUM.TEAMSPEAK.COM TO REPORT BUGS, ISSUES, OR TO SEEK FREE TECH SUPPORT FROM OUR COMMUNITY.
TeamSpeak software enables groups of people to speak with one another over any platform or operating system. For over 10 years TeamSpeak has become among the preferred voice chat solutions for online gamers, friends and family, and small businesses world-wide. Most TeamSpeak users typically connect to their guild or clan's TeamSpeak server to chat with fellow team mates, discuss strategy in real-time, or facilitate online events. With this app and TeamSpeak's cross-platform design you can connect to any TeamSpeak server running on Windows, Mac, or Linux operating systems and chat with users running the TeamSpeak client on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android. TeamSpeak for iOS is optimized to enhance your mobile device experience and keeps you connected with your peers while you're on-the-go.
You must be connected to a TeamSpeak 3 server to communicate with other users using TeamSpeak (directly connecting to users is not possible). For a list of public servers please download the TeamSpeak client for Windows, Mac, or Linux and choose Connections > Server List or contact your clan/guild/group's administrator for server connection information. To rent your own private server from one of our global Authorized TeamSpeak Host Providers please visit us at www.TeamSpeak.com.
* Universal app for iPhone/iPod/iPad
* Local bookmarks
* Multi-server connectivity
* Push-To-Talk (PTT) and voice activation
* Supports most common admin functions
* Send and receive text messages
* Identity and contacts management
* Detailed channel and player information
* Player status notifications
* Ongoing, free app updates
* iPhone 3GS or newer
* iPod Touch 3rd Gen or newer
Please visit our forums at www.TeamSpeak.com. We welcome your comments and feedback.
What's New in Version 3.1.8
• Updated Client to 3.0.16
• Updated BBCodes
• Fixed Chat with multiple Users is broken.
• Fixed PTT Button is not shown in Landscape mode
• Fixed Bluetooth support
• Fixed Server Query is shown in server log, even when “Show ServerQuery” is disabled.
• Fixed Avatar from user does not update
• Improved scrolling of the server tree
• Improved notification sound handling
• And more...
crashes in iOS 8.1.2
Please update this app, $4.99 for an app that crashes all the time is ridiculous! Also you support forums are broken (see below).
Every time the app returns from being in the background and returns to the main window it crashes. This is on iOS 8 / iPhone 6. If I leave the chat window open, it will continue running after returning from the background..but then will crash if I try and go back to the main window to speak. Other people in my community have complained about it iOS crashing too.
I also waisted a bunch of time trying to register with their support forums but it always returns "Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later”. So, instead of a forum post you get a 1 start review. Please fix your forms too.
Works great. No issues
I read the reviews and was cautious to drop $5 for an app. This is one of the more expensive ones out there. I haven't used TS in years but a new game I play requires it. This app fits the bill just fine. I have no experience with the older versions of this app so perhaps that is why I have no issues. If I saw the change from previous versions maybe I would have a different opinion but for now- all is great. I would like to have more volume control. With the phone volume maxed out, it's still not quite loud enough.
I have saw this for a while now and since I own a community and rent a server I decided to buy it. When I first bought it it took me about 4 minutes to finally figure out how to connect to my server. When I finally connected it was very laggy and was slow. Also the permissions and editing your server there is not a lot of options and on the client on windows it is a very good system. Also why can't you edit permissions? I don't get that so what I am trying to say is that I don't recommend this app but if you are always on the go and don't really have time to sit at a computer I do recommend it for that but it also shouldn't be $4.99 it should be free considering all the issues I found.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 07, 2015
- Version: 3.1.8
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: TeamSpeak Systems Inc
- Copyright © TeamSpeak Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.