By TeamSpeak Systems Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is our new, official app from the makers of TeamSpeak voice chat software.
** This app REPLACES our former "TeamSpeak" app (the one with the GREY background icon).
** This app only works with TeamSpeak 3 (will NOT work with TeamSpeak 2).
If you experience a specific bug or crash issue please consider:
Rating our app on its overall features and functionality, not just your specific issue. In most cases our developers will find and squash bugs or fix crash issues quickly, especially if you can aid us with information regarding your hardware or environment, and how to reproduce the issue.
TeamSpeak software enables groups of people to speak with one another over any platform or operating system. For over 10 years TeamSpeak has become among the preferred voice chat solutions for online gamers, friends and family, and small businesses world-wide. Most TeamSpeak users typically connect to their guild or clan's TeamSpeak server to chat with fellow team mates, discuss strategy in real-time, or facilitate online events. With this app and TeamSpeak's cross-platform design you can connect to any TeamSpeak server. TeamSpeak for iOS is optimized to enhance your mobile device experience and keeps you connected with your peers while you're on-the-go.
You must be connected to a TeamSpeak 3 server to communicate with other users using TeamSpeak (directly connecting to users is not possible). For a list of public servers please download the TeamSpeak desktop client and choose Connections > Server List or contact your clan/guild/group's administrator for server connection information.
* Universal app for iPhone/iPod/iPad
* Local bookmarks
* Multi-server connectivity
* Push-To-Talk (PTT) and voice activation
* Supports most common admin functions
* Send and receive text messages
* Identity and contacts management
* Detailed channel and player information
* Player status notifications
* Ongoing, free app updates
What's New in Version 3.1.15
- Added option to improve the security level of identities
- Added possibility to set the voice activation level without being connected
- Changed the look of some interfaces
- Fixed server and channel group sorting
- Fixed invalid channel id error after connecting
- Channels will correctly display a password if they get edited
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Used to be amazing, but now has bugs
This app used to be really good, but now sometimes when I try to switch channels, I get a "Client is Flooding" error. Also, the new spam protection on subscribing to channels is extremely annoying. Please bring back the last version. Feels a bit like a waste of money now...
Still giving it 4 stars because I trust the developers and I know that they will do what they need to do to make customers happy.
Too many bugs
This app has too many bugs number one and number two there are too many excess ability problems. I really feel like this app has potential, but no one is really doing anything to fix this. Nurse a problem with auto gain you cannot be her with auto game turn off at all. Also, I think that there needs to be voiceover friendly features one thing that I noticed with this app was the text to speech. There is no way to speed up text to speech at all. While it is a good app for people who have total vision, it is not a good app for people that are visually impaired or blind.
What I think about it
I think it is the best for a phone compared to a computer it's pretty obvious a computer is better but why is it free on computer but payed on a phone? It's pretty simple to use if you use it often but my concern is why people don't use the app for more than a 1 month and write bad reviews? Huh...
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 25, 2016
- Version: 3.1.15
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: TeamSpeak Systems Inc
- Copyright © TeamSpeak Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.