Voice Chat Communication used by Professional Gamers.
TeamSpeak is an advanced voice chat and communication app that enables groups of people to communicate and share information with each other via the internet or through private networks, whether they are using smartphones or desktop PCs/Macs.
● Ad & Spam Free
● Low data usage
● Minimal CPU Usage
● Advanced Permission Controls
● Offline/LAN functionality
● Use on public or your own private server
● Use Anonymously
● Synchronise your bookmarks across devices
● Push-To-Talk (PTT) and voice activation
● Connect to multiple servers & channels
● Send and receive group and direct messages
● Identity and contacts management
● See detailed channel and player information
● Get player status notifications
● Universal app for iPhone/iPod/iPad
The preferred voice chat solution for online gamers, friends and family and small businesses world-wide. TeamSpeak lets you chat with fellow team mates, discuss strategy in real-time, or facilitate online events.
TeamSpeak can be run on either your own private server where you can securely connect with and chat to your guild, clan or colleagues. Or jump on one of the many public servers and channels.
TeamSpeak3 for iOS is optimized to enhance your mobile device experience and keeps you connected with your peers while you're on-the-go.
To communicate with other users using TeamSpeak, you must be connected to a TeamSpeak 3 server (directly connecting to users is not possible).
To view a list of public servers, download the TeamSpeak desktop client and choose Connections > Server List.
To join a private server, contact your clan/guild/group's administrator for the information you would need to connect.
Our team of developers are constantly working on improving the solution and to add new features to give you an even better experience.
If you find a specific bug or crash issue please let us know. In most cases our developers will find and squash bugs or fix crash issues quickly, especially if you can aid us with information regarding your hardware or environment, and how to reproduce the issue. You may even get a reward!
- The Forced-Push-To-Talk permission on servers is no longer ignored.
- Fixed "failed connection initialization" error showing incorrectly.
- Various myTeamSpeak ID fixes.
- Stability improvements, most notably crash fixes in the sound backend.
Ratings and Reviews
I am at my earlier post and read this three stars because it was actually a user air which caused me not to be able to connect to my server. Over all the app works OK the sound quality and the controls are little Jenkee with VoiceOver which maybe the app developers can work on. If it was a little bit more user-friendly with VoiceOver I would give this app five stars (And maybe work on some of the settings as well being more intuitive).
For the cost of this app, you’d think they would fix bugs. In iOS 11.0.2, the app does not keep transmitting when you lock the screen. I can still hear the people in the channel, but it stops transmitting my voice. It also stops if you switch to another app. TS does not show up in the settings for background app refresh. So set your screen timeout to “Never” and hope no one texts you while you’re using it.
The update fixed most of my issues
Great update. With the newest update as of February 2018 they have greatly improved the app, I don’t disconnect easily, I don’t have trouble with my microphone and when I get a call I don’t time out. Good job this app is worth the money now.
- TeamSpeak Systems Inc
- 55.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © TeamSpeak Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.