Teamstuff is the easiest way to manage and communicate with your team. Whether you are the coach, player, manager or parent - we've been thinking of you and what you need.
Simplify your life - get Teamstuff today; less work, more play.
The teamstuff app is for the player/coach/manager/parent on the go - giving you the information you need - where and when you need it.
* See your entire weekend SCHEDULE at a glance ( all kids, all teams )
* Gorgeous MAPS to show you where you're needed
* Understands FAMILIES with multiple kids and multiple teams
* See or set your AVAILABILITY for any game
* Allow you to COLLECT money for uniforms, fees - well really anything
* Upload PHOTOS to share with your team from the day's action
* Share important RESOURCES and FILES with team members such as Code of Conduct or Game plans.
* ALERTS to tell you really important team stuff that you need to know right now ( eg game starting! )
* Emergency information/CONTACTS ; we hope you never need it, but if you do you need quick access
* Powerful MESSAGING from within the app - easily send a message to the entire team with one single message pushed out to whole team ( eg when training gets washed out! ).
* Add SCORES and results gameside
* Great support for CLUBS
* Integration tools for coaches available too ( STATISTICS etc )
We've made plenty of changes this release.
- Setting your attendance on an event screen is clearer and full-proof.
- Mass Delete events from the Schedule Screen
- Set the start of your Calendar Week in Settings
- iPad Layout improvements.
- You can now share your child's profile with a co-parent, right from the profile screen.
- Admins can aid in inviting a parent to access a child's profile
As always, bug fixes, speed improvements, and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app - NOT FREE
If it’s too good to be true it probably isn’t. In order for the app to be useful - an upgrade to pro is required for each team member. 5.00 per year...still much cheaper than TeamSnap though. **Trying to view stats through iOS crashes the app, so a web browser must be used to view stats.**. Also coachstuff - a paid pro addition is only web based and is ok for adding custom stats. Sometimes the stats won’t change and the team or player must be removed and re-added to reset them. No team chat option- only allows team notifications via email. Aussies don’t know the difference between chat and notifications so leaving feedback for app improvements doesn’t work too well. Payments are only through one option called stripe - PayPal and other options are not available. Overall..this app is ok... has potential to compete with TeamSnap, but falls short in many areas. With sub-par customer service. Crashing issue with stats was reported a month ago with no reply or fix.
Crashes on a Click
This app is new to us and every time I click to access info I get what I refer to as the buffering circle of death. So I have to exit the app and return back in. I appreciate the concept of this app and I hope that this issue is corrected. Also, why do I have to pay $5 to go Pro in order to send messages? Especially, when I can’t even open anything I click on to begin with. I hope that this isn’t some scam concocted by the creator. When reviewing customer reviews I see that a couple years back there were 4-5 star reviews. I feel that if the crashing issues are resolved this app will be rated just as great as it once was. Thanks for your time!
My notifications will not disappear even after I have literally clicked on EVERYTHING inside the app. It is not the easiest app for my players to understand how to use either. Most of them had trouble finding my team page even after I sent them the link.
- Beyond Software
- 41.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Teamstuff Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months PRO Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.