TeamTalk is a conferencing system which allows users to participate in conferences on the Internet. Users can chat using voice over IP and listen to streaming media files.
TeamTalk for iOS has been designed with particular emphasis on accessibility features for visually impaired.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Real time voice over IP conversations
- Public and private instant text messaging
- Private rooms/channels for every group
- High quality audio codecs with both mono and stereo
- Push-to-talk and voice activation
- Standalone server available for both LAN and Internet environments
- User authentication with accounts
- Accessibility for visually impaired using VoiceOver
Sort channels by popularity is now working again.
Ratings and Reviews
Webcam subscription needs fixed for iPhone users
Good program but webcam subscriptions need fixed for iOS users. You cannot view other users webcam feeds from the iPhone or iPad. If there is a way to do so please clarify it.
Audio file sharing on iOS
First I would like to say I really love this app and I find it to be better than other apps like teamspeek and discord. But I think it’s about time this app needs a update one feature I would like to have is audio file sharing.
Support making other users channel operator
This is a great app, but it needs to have the ability to make other users channel operator. It also needs to have the ability to be able to hear when people log into the server not just when they join your channel. All in all, fantastic app!
- Bjoern Rasmussen
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BearWare.dk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.