By Teamup Solutions AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Teamup, it's easy for groups to stay organized, schedule jobs, share events, and communicate real-time statuses anywhere anytime across multiple devices. No more outdated Excel sheets locked in a company drive. Cut down on lots of back and forth emails. Bring the entire organization onto the same page. From tennis court booking to construction crew scheduling, from scouts and community events to marketing programs of multiple national corporations, Teamup makes life easier for everyone involved in groups.
• Color-coded events
• Display images in event details
• Link to location maps
• Prevent double booking if needed
• Upload files (premium only)
• Toggle calendars in sidebar
• Time zone support
• Dashboard for multiple calendar links
• Offline access
• Real-time synchronization with other users of the same group calendar
• Very flexible and granular access control centrally managed by calendar administrator
• More features available in the web version: Notification emails, daily agenda, iCalendar feeds, import, export, etc.
To start using Teamup for iOS, you need to have access to a web based Teamup Calendar. Enter your calendar link into the Add Calendar screen when you launch the app. If you don't have one yet, create one on teamup.com. It's free.
If you need to access multiple group calendars, the dashboard in Teamup's iOS app makes it easy for you to switch between the groups and manage each of the calendars independently. Or to separate your business from your personal calendars. If you prefer to see them all on one calendar, set it up in the browser version of Teamup.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
- Fixed a bug related to deleting events which may trigger an error message.
Needs alarm options
Great calendar. Wonderful for sharing multiple calendars and organizing different type of events. The only thing it's missing is the ability to set alarms or reminders for upcoming appointments. Hope they add this feature soon!
Similar to website
It would be nice if it showed an event with multiple sub calendars like the website does rather than creating multiple events.
Needs more views
I love Teamup, but I mostly use it with a web browser on my iPad. The app should at least offer a week view instead of just the agenda view.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 60.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Teamup Solutions AG
- © Teamup Solutions AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.