Use this app to receive remote assistance for all kinds of equipment, machinery, and infrastructure issues.
• Simplify troubleshooting and improve productivity by showing the problem instead of just telling about it.
• Receive real-time service and support from your remote experts
• Your experts see what you see and annotate with 3D markers that stick to real-world objects
• You can even share your knowledge by creating video tutorials for training purposes
• Remote camera sharing and real-time video streaming
• HD VoIP
• 3D annotations
• Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES session encoding, 2048 Bit RSA key exchange
• Plus so much more…
TeamViewer Pilot is the #1 choice for visual and remote guidance of field service technicians.
- Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 70.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TeamViewer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.