Get support for your iPhone and iPad from any computer. You can even mirror your screen to any other iPad or iPhone!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast, and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
• Share your complete screen live to a technician.
• Technicians can chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, push settings, and much more.
• Broadcast your screen (iOS 11+ only)
• Screen sharing to any computer or other mobile device
• From any computer, you or your technician can:
o View device information
o Transfer files in both directions
o Add email accounts
o Push Wi-Fi settings
o Import iOS Configuration Profiles
o Record the iPhone/iPad screen
• Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
• Plus much more …
1. On any other device, go to https://start.teamviewer.com
2. Enter the ID from this app into the Partner-ID field
3. Press “Connect to Partner”
- New iOS screen sharing workflow for iOS 12. Start iOS screen sharing more efficiently with this new enhancement. Once a session begins, the user can receive help in one click. Simply hit the button embedded into chat on the QuickSupport app and start the screen sharing immediately.
- Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If you are being realistic...
Then you should be blown away by the capabilities of and possibilities for this app! It is so simple for the person that needs the technical support (client) to initiate the request for support and to share screenshots of the issue they are having with the person giving support (tech). Once a request for screenshots has been sent, the screenshots are automatically shared with the tech. This allows for the client to take screenshots along the support process so the tech can describe which buttons to hit or information to enter and ensure that the client is inputting the information correctly. The beauty is the client does not have to jump back and forth between the issue they are having and the QuickSupport app to share the screenshots, they are sent to the tech automatically! Push notifications of chat, screenshot requests, and even text sent to the client's clipboard from the tech are amazing tools that allow for support calls to move along very quickly and smoothly! Not to mention the power user tools of pushing down Wi-Fi and email configurations! This all fits within the Apple app limitations, but it also keeps things safe too keep the remote access from being abused. It would be nice if you could use the TeamViewer iOS app to support QuickSupport requests, but that isn't a huge deal as you can use TeamViewer iOS to remote into a computer that can do the assistance. Great app, and I am glad I found it! Five stars!
Everyone that’s complaining that TV QS only does screen snapshots needs to understand that it’s an Apple limitation, not TeamViewer! Blasting TV with low reviews stars is unfair and only demonstrates the reviewer’s ignorance.
ios11 finally allows live, real-time screen sharing. ios11 still does not allow interaction, but at least you can see what the other end is doing and guide them with what to do. That for me is already priceless. Yes, the perfection would be interaction, but this is a huge improvement!
I love TV and I’ve been a paying user for years.
Functional screen sharing between iOS devices!
Screen sharing works well, even though it’s limited to viewing with no direct interaction. This is a HUGE upgrade from previous versions of the app! Finally, a reliable way to remotely see what my clients are doing on their screens! Too bad that iOS requires such a convoluted and complicated procedure to make it happen - I’m worried that my oldest iOS users won’t be able to initiate a support session without already sharing their screen with me!
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TeamViewer GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.