Get support for your iPhone and iPad from any computer. You can even mirror your screen to any other iPad or iPhone!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast, and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1.8 billion devices worldwide.
• Share your complete screen live to a technician.
• Technicians can chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, push settings, and much more.
• Broadcast your screen (iOS 11 and higher)
• Screen sharing to any computer or other mobile device
• From any computer, you or your technician can:
o View device information
o Transfer files in both directions
o Add email accounts
o Push Wi-Fi settings
o Import iOS Configuration Profiles
o Record the iPhone/iPad screen
• Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
• Plus much more …
1. On any other device, go to https://start.teamviewer.com
2. Enter the ID from this app into the Partner-ID field
3. Press “Connect to Partner”
- Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, but doesn’t work
When I try connecting to my iPad using this software I follow all the directions and then it successfully connects and works, for about 20 seconds, then it disconnects and gives an error.
I do remote support all the time so I was really REALLY excited to be able to find a way to support iPhone users. After trying it on both my phone and then later trying to “support” my parents I can easily say that this is a worthless app. It is WAY TOO HARD to get working and impossible for non tech savvy people who are going to have to put this on their phone to get help. Devs need to imagine trying to help their grandma instead of someone who is already technically inclined and wouldn’t be asking for help anyway. The correct sequence of events:
1. I text the user a link which loads up the App Store with the correct product.
2. They download and open the app. Any approvals are one simple yes or no button to authorize access.
3. They read me their id number - NOTHING ELSE SHOULD BE SHOWN ON THIS PAGES.
4. I type in their id and press connect.
That is it. Videos going in and out of settings and lots of info is just a PITA. I ended up giving up on helping my parents after 40 mins watching them through FaceTime trying to get this app to work. Don’t waste your time.
Becareful who you use this app with make sure it’s actually customer Service Agent or you will get robbed like I did.
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 48.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TeamViewer GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.