Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, push Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• View device information
• File transfer
• Process list
• Add E-mail Account
• Add Microsoft Exchange Account
• Import iOS Configuration Profile
• Push WLAN settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer.
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
What's New in Version 11.0.71671
Fixed screenshots capability for iOS 10
Fixed file transfer problem for connections from macOS
It does not do what to Teamviewer for PC/MAC does. It does not control the device like a computer or a server. Not simple enough for the end user to use, and it's just sends screenshots.
Not terribly useful
Windows mobile version allows actual full control & viewing
Iphone to iphone
I have an iPhone 6s Plus and my daughter has iPhone 5s same operating system. App is not letting out two iphones connect. It's saying to get support from online when trying to connect them
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 11.0.71671
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: TeamViewer GmbH
- © TeamViewer GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.