Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, push Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• View device information
• File transfer
• Process list
• Add E-mail Account
• Add Microsoft Exchange Account
• Import iOS Configuration Profile
• Push WLAN settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer.
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
What's New in Version 11.0.71671
Fixed screenshots capability for iOS 10
Fixed file transfer problem for connections from macOS
If you are being realistic...
Then you should be blown away by the capabilities of and possibilities for this app! It is so simple for the person that needs the technical support (client) to initiate the request for support and to share screenshots of the issue they are having with the person giving support (tech). Once a request for screenshots has been sent, the screenshots are automatically shared with the tech. This allows for the client to take screenshots along the support process so the tech can describe which buttons to hit or information to enter and ensure that the client is inputting the information correctly. The beauty is the client does not have to jump back and forth between the issue they are having and the QuickSupport app to share the screenshots, they are sent to the tech automatically! Push notifications of chat, screenshot requests, and even text sent to the client's clipboard from the tech are amazing tools that allow for support calls to move along very quickly and smoothly! Not to mention the power user tools of pushing down Wi-Fi and email configurations! This all fits within the Apple app limitations, but it also keeps things safe too keep the remote access from being abused. It would be nice if you could use the TeamViewer iOS app to support QuickSupport requests, but that isn't a huge deal as you can use TeamViewer iOS to remote into a computer that can do the assistance. Great app, and I am glad I found it! Five stars!
Worse than worthless...
I've been providing technical support using TeamViewer for many years now. I became very excited when I saw a version for the iPhone. Thank Goodness I didn't immediately purchase the licence!!! Sorry folks, this isn't a way of providing technical support, it's a wonderful way to upset your customers even more by continually asking them to continue sending more screen snapshots! What you've provided is a waste of my time.
Iphone to iphone
I have an iPhone 6s Plus and my daughter has iPhone 5s same operating system. App is not letting out two iphones connect. It's saying to get support from online when trying to connect them
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 11.0.71671
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: TeamViewer GmbH
- © TeamViewer GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.