TeamViewer: Remote Control
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
What's New in Version 12.3.81014
- Fixed a bug where the computer icon in the computers & contacts list was not updated when changing its state
- Other fixes and minor improvements
You guys are the best !!
Is there a way I could hug the developers to say thank you?
Look, you've just made my job easier; now I can remote in while on the Bart, at the airport, at the beach, and what else? While even kissing my gf! Cmon!! I love this app!!
Please fix T-Mobile bug.
I only see a blank blue screen on the computers tab when connected to LTE on T-Mobile. Temporary solution is to use Wi-Fi or disable LTE. Then the list of computers shows up. Also once a connection has been made on wifi or 4g you can switch back to LTE and it will continue to be connected. Please fix this bug.
Not a real touch screen
On my iPhone, it's not a real touch screen, you have to move an arrow on top of something you want to click, then click it. Wasting time and annoying.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 25, 2017
- Version: 12.3.81014
- Size: 70.3 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: TeamViewer GmbH
- © TeamViewer GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.