TeamViewer: Remote Control
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
What's New in Version 12.0.72275
Minor fixes and improvements
Let's just get to the point; it's Teamviewer. It's a remote desktop service, and it is fantastic. But the big thing here? It's FREE for personal use, and can be used remotely.
It has pretty much all the features you'd expect; normal access, file transfer, etc. It doesn't play well with games, but for office or administrative use, it works great.
The app itself works great. It's extremely easy to get the connection up and running. Unsurprisingly, the controls are a bit clunky, but overall they're very intuitive and easy to use.
If you're sick of paying for a service like Splashtop, then this is probably the best option.
STILL no mobile to mobile
Yet another update and still no mobile to mobile support. The description says it's available, but it's not. Is this is joke? Are they just screwing with us?
can you bring the ctrl and alt to the bottom of the screen?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 12.0.72275
- Size: 70.9 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: TeamViewer GmbH
- © TeamViewer GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.