TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys)
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
TeamViewer subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is turned off, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
• Solved an issue which prevented the offline chat messages to be shown
• Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be great
I have used TeamViewer for over a decade and used to love it. But now it seems they either want you to pay for it or not use it at all. They have accused me of using it commercially and limit sessions to 5 minutes. I have had a account with them for almost 11 years and used to have no problems and would love being able to remotely connect to my desktop on the go. Now they say I’m using it commercially and give me no opportunity to contest this. It is despicable and now I will never use them again and never recommend it to another person. If they want money for their program I would gladly spend $50 for a year of service because of how much I like it. But accusations of me using it commercially has turned me off. I have never written a review in my life but this has soured me on them so much that I feel I need to make others aware. I have been a loyal user of theirs and suggested it to dozens of people and stood by them a couple years ago when they were hacked and everyone’s computers were susceptible to being remotely accessed by hackers. Now I’m done, there are too many other programs that do the same thing. I suggest everyone looks into alternatives, they’ve made it clear they only want their software for companies that fork over a ton of cash to them.
Right-click by long-press
I like the interface, and I love being able to wake my desktop remotely. Since I often use drafting software remotely, I find the right-click feature could be improved in “Mouse interaction” mode where tablet touch acts like a fancy trackpad (here, I’m not discussing touch mode, where click/touch signal is sent for the spot you touch on the screen). If the user could press and hold (in the same place) for a long time, forever even, and no right-click command be sent Until the finger is lifted, That would be Awesome! Then, if the user touches the screen for 5 seconds or even more, moves the finger (still touching the screen) the app could respond as though I’m trying to move the mouse pointer, rather than trying to right click. I suggest this as opposed to asking that the right-click delay be longer; I’m not trying to slow everyone and myself down. I would just like it to wait until I lift my finger (without moving it around) before it sends the remote computer a right-click command. Thanks!
Fantastic app (but feature requests!)
For me the UI is pretty close to being perfect. Except here are a couple suggestions:
1. Increase mouse speed or give an option to control sensitivity. Currently the mouse travel distance matches your finger movement which looks neat but in some situations can be extremely limiting. Imagine trying to drag a file from one side of the screen to the other while zoomed in to your preferred viewing level (zooming all the way out is too small to see things). This design also ignores the mouse sensitivity level set on the remote machine.
2. Permanently show the controls at the bottom, instead of having to toggle. Kinda awkward to have to tap two different buttons to bring up the keyboard. At least do this for vertical orientation, plenty of vertical screen space for this.
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 65.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TeamViewer GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Business Plan $999.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.