Teamwork Chat enables instant conversations between individuals and teams.
Use Teamwork Chat to instantly connect with your team and get the job done. When the conversations are over and decisions made, immediately turn them into tasks through the built-in integration with Teamwork Projects.
We designed this chat and productivity tool for our own team — and then decided it was too good to keep to ourselves! We believe conversations inside businesses are too important to put limits on them, so whether you’re a company of one or one thousand, Teamwork Chat is free.
Teamwork Chat is available on Mobile and Desktop, so you can keep the communication flowing whether you’re at your desk or on the move.
Use Teamwork Chat to:
• Quickly notify your team using @all or @online, or @mention them directly.
• Create channels to organize conversations by topics. You can set these to default so new employees are added to these channels automatically.
• Easily share images, videos and notes with your team.
• Pick up a conversation where you left off because Teamwork Chat is synced across all your devices.
• Use markdown and emojis to get creative with your messages.
- Fixed an issue where replying via a Notification might incorrectly report that the Message failed to send.
- Fixed an issue where switching timezones might cause issues updating the Timeline.
- Fixed an issue where time labels were not showing correctly in 12-hour mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work. Constant crashing.
The app doesn’t even launch anymore on my 6s+.
Need a lot improvement!
Still in Beta! Still need a lot of work!
Crashes on up to date iPhone 6S
100% crash on load on my 6s. Been this way for a few updates now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.