The official app for managing projects within your Teamwork.com account.
The iPhone app for Teamwork Projects gives you quick and easy mobile access to your projects while you are on the go.
Teamwork Projects is the most powerful & yet simple way to mange your business, projects and teams. Get tasks done, meet milestone, share files, track time and much more.
- See the latest activity on all your projects
- Check off tasks while on the road
- View and create calendar events
- Quickly assign tasks to users
- Check and complete project milestones
- Read and reply to project messages
- Log time to projects
- Upload photos and files while on the go
- Manage your projects, teams & clients.
- Share & Collaborate
- Share ideas, information, notes, files & more with your team & clients.
Help your team stay focused, plan effectively & meet deadlines.
Teamwork Projects is web based so your team, clients or contractors will be able to access their projects from anywhere.
Powerful online project management made easy.
- Fixed opening the app from links
- Improved how selecting start & end times while logging time works
- Improved stability in this build
- Fixed filter created for just one project showing up in all projects
- Fixed other filter related bugs
- Less empty space shown on comments
- Improved showing the name of the assigned person to a Task
- Fixed adding tasks to a Task List with default values assigning that task to the wrong User
- Now you can share file links directly from the app
- Other minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
One thing that’s annoying is that, when I’m on a Task and I want to go back to the Task List, I can’t just easily go back to it. I have to back out all the way to Projects, click on the project name and then go back to Tasks. I have to start all over again each time. Also, (even in the web version) PLEASE ADD being able to easily see the date/time when a task was created. This is another annoying problem.
Teamwork software is incredible and I strongly recommend it as a team and project management tool. That being said, the Project app I find practically useless. I can’t do 90% of what I can and need to be able to do via the website. The list of missing functionality is so huge I can’t list it. I can’t see this being useful to any member of a team and recommend you not waist your time.
On the way!
App crashes sometimes.
Please add option to upload a file from the iOS device.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.