The official app for managing projects within your Teamwork.com account.
The iPhone app for Teamwork Projects gives you quick and easy mobile access to your projects while you are on the go.
Teamwork Projects is the most powerful & yet simple way to mange your business, projects and teams. Get tasks done, meet milestone, share files, track time and much more.
- See the latest activity on all your projects
- Check off tasks while on the road
- View and create calendar events
- Quickly assign tasks to users
- Check and complete project milestones
- Read and reply to project messages
- Log time to projects
- Upload photos and files while on the go
- Manage your projects, teams & clients.
- Share & Collaborate
- Share ideas, information, notes, files & more with your team & clients.
Help your team stay focused, plan effectively & meet deadlines.
Teamwork Projects is web based so your team, clients or contractors will be able to access their projects from anywhere.
Powerful online project management made easy.
- Fixed a bug that showed full day events in the wrong date
- Fixed notifications for new file, comment on files, etc.
- Clicking on people's icon in Dashboard now takes you to that person's activity
- Enhanced the information Google sends while logging in a new device
- Added a message while downloading all people info
- Now it's possible to add more than 5 tags to items
- Fixed a bug when creating a reminder in a task
- Fixed Search Event Types while adding a new Event
- Project updates: fixed image placeholder not rendering
- Fixed messages filter bug
- Fixed search bug with too short text
- Several internal enhancements
- Reduced binary size
Ratings and Reviews
The app fails, especially with tasks
I use Projects everyday, but there are a few fatal problems, and the poorly designed app is the biggest of them. I need to be able to easily see what tasks I have for the day, but this apps management of tasks is so poor, it’s actually not possible to pull up a list of tasks organized by due date, or even exactly what tasks are due today. Sure, they do have a list that says “tasks due today” or “tasks by due date”, but when you click it, it shows a mix of tasks from random dates with no discernible organization. I would attach screenshots if I could, it’s almost laughable it it wasn’t so frustrating. I’ve email the Projects team about the problem months ago, and try said they’d fix it in the next update, but it wasn’t fixed. Too bad I can’t use the app, otherwise Projects would be indispensable.
BANG for the buck
This review is not so much for the app as it is for Teamwork Projects as a project management solution. In my analysis of the top 20 web-based project management tools nothing competes with Teamwork when it comes to value for small business. This is primarily because their licensing model is not based on user count but on project count and storage limit. For a mere $49 a month I receive 20 projects and plenty’o’storage. I’ve added 30 people to the project and everyone is in there adding files and solutions and the price doesn’t change. Their support is also fantastic. It’s hard to go wrong with this solution.
Amazing service, so so apps
The Teamwork Project platform has tons of features and just blows away all competitors in features, design, and value. The iPhone app, however, isn’t nearly as powerful as the website (which is fine-it does most of the important stuff and supports push notifications). The real disappointment for me is the iPad app; it could be so good if it had all the features and power of the website but with native touch UI... they actually used to develop a separate iPad app that basically fit this description. Now, however, the iPad app is just a universal app that stretches the phone app and does nothing more. 🤦🏼♂️ so 5 stars for the service, 4 stars for the phone app, and 1 star for the iPad app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.