The Dice Careers App will help you manage your career in tech! From finding new jobs to knowing how much you should be making, Dice does it all.
- Build and manage your profile entirely in the app or online.
- Upload your resume directly via Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Finding new jobs has never been easier! Discover new jobs in your area or search in a new city, then apply in the app.
- Search for jobs by skill, programming language or title. You can enter any keywords you like, and save jobs you really like.
- Saved jobs are available online or in the app. You can even apply for jobs directly from your phone or tablet!
- Personalized recommendations appear automatically to give you the advantage in your next job search.
- No more guessing! Learn what you’re worth with our Market Value tool. Using a mix of experience, skills and job title, the Dice Careers App tells you what you should be making!
- Plan your career path! Learn which skills and jobs are on the rise.
- Daily updates from Insights, your go-to source for news and career tips for tech pros.
Dice Careers App was designed for tech pros on the go. Download it today to move your career in the right direction!
Hot tech jobs: iOS, mobile app developer, java, project manager, HANA, Cassandra, Cloudera, PaaS, OpenStack, CloudStack, Chef, Pig, MapReduce, Puppet,.net, python, Big Data, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, QA, C#, network engineer, systems administrator, DBA, hadoop, SQL, Salesforce, Linux, C++, SAS, VMware, PHP, Ruby, DevOps, computing, and thousands more.
Performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not make an account and do not make it searchable
I made the mistake of using dice last night for a couple curiosity searches. The next morning I am flooded with emails and worse... unsolicited calls from spoofed numbers by Indian tech recruiters. In two hours dozens of calls. It is really annoying and the jobs they offer are terrible, and completely irrelevant to my job search (searched Charleston but they call about Long Island opportunities). Until companies do a better job with personal data and have higher standards about who they let have access to your data, steer clear of these kinds of sites. Never let your account be searchable.
Keeps getting worse
Usually works but occasionally it produces a blank template when I tap on a listing from email. This bug has been there forever and after reporting it twice, they have never fixed it.
Now, for the last week, it just crashes every single time. This lasts for 3-4 days. This just keeps getting worse. The programmers should be replaced.
For once, an app that doesn't require login
Though I eventually did log in, its great that this app doesn't initially require login for basic functionality
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.