TechBargains makes you a smarter shopper! No, we are not one of those apps that pretend to find deals using some sort of “complex algorithm”. We are an app fueled by a team of experienced, bargain experts. We call our team “The Bargain Meisters”, and we hate paying full price for anything, but have a taste for the good stuff. Maybe it’s silly, but we see ourselves as a bargain special forces and have been connecting shoppers to bargains 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, since 1999.
Our goal is simple, we find the best quality product at a more reasonable price for you. We work exclusively with trusted stores, like Amazon, Dell, HP, Newegg, B&H and more to ensure that you always get the best deal. Finding the best bargain is hard because it’s not just about finding the cheapest price; it’s about discovering the best brand, at the highest quality, for your dollar.
THE TECHBARGAINS APP ALLOWS YOU TO:
• Find bargains easily by letting you discover great deals by category, store, brand, and more
• Search across the whole app instantly to find just what you are looking for
• Share deals with friends directly from the app
• Save deals for later, with Facebook or an email login
• Sign up for newsletters, so that savings can find you as soon as each deal is published.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.1.11
• Updated the Authentication and Saving Functionality.
• Bug fixes.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.1.9
• Ability to Save items using Facebook or Email login
• Updated iconography and design tweaks
• Bug fixes
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.1.7
• Added Share functionality
• The "Visiting Store" button now launches a new window
• Bug fixes
• The TechBargains App has never been better, with a new design that makes it easier to find more bargains than ever before.
• We’ve updated the core technology to dramatically improve performance while fixing past bugs.
• … and we’ve improved the User Experience so that you can find bargains faster, while on the go!
*Bug fixes related to Image clarity.
Ratings and Reviews
App is not useful
The techbargains web site is useful, the app is not. Click on and offer and it loses your place when you return forcing the iser to scroll through again to continue their browse. Waste of time.
Working great now
Update. Must have fixed in last month cause working good now
Way toooo ofter says no internet connection
Been a user for long time and getn worse
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.