TechBargains makes you a smarter shopper! No, we are not one of those apps that pretend to find deals using some sort of “complex algorithm”. We are an app fueled by a team of experienced, bargain experts. We call our team “The Bargain Meisters”, and we hate paying full price for anything, but have a taste for the good stuff. Maybe it’s silly, but we see ourselves as a bargain special forces and have been connecting shoppers to bargains 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, since 1999.
Our goal is simple, we find the best quality product at a more reasonable price for you. We work exclusively with trusted stores, like Amazon, Dell, HP, Newegg, B&H and more to ensure that you always get the best deal. Finding the best bargain is hard because it’s not just about finding the cheapest price; it’s about discovering the best brand, at the highest quality, for your dollar.
THE TECHBARGAINS APP ALLOWS YOU TO:
• Find bargains easily by letting you discover great deals by category, store, brand, and more
• Search across the whole app instantly to find just what you are looking for
• Share deals with friends directly from the app
• Save deals for later, with Facebook or an email login
• Sign up for newsletters, so that savings can find you as soon as each deal is published.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.1.11
• Updated the Authentication and Saving Functionality.
• Bug fixes.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.1.9
• Ability to Save items using Facebook or Email login
• Updated iconography and design tweaks
• Bug fixes
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.1.7
• Added Share functionality
• The "Visiting Store" button now launches a new window
• Bug fixes
• The TechBargains App has never been better, with a new design that makes it easier to find more bargains than ever before.
• We’ve updated the core technology to dramatically improve performance while fixing past bugs.
• … and we’ve improved the User Experience so that you can find bargains faster, while on the go!
*Bug fixes related to Image clarity.
Ratings and Reviews
No longer works: Says “No Internet Connection”
Your APP, not my internet connection, is broken!
Latest update just changes messaging but doesn’t fix the fact that my internet connection is fine and it’s the app can’t connect.
App won’t load the deals list and only shows “No Internet Connection” despite other apps working fine. Seems like the apps’ endpoint may no longer be available/working. Tried on multiple iOS devices and with WiFi and cellular.
New UI comes with the removal of key features like sharing and tagging favorites. Additionally, scrolling to top (by tapping the top of the screen) is broken, requiring lots of swipes to get back to the top to refresh. As you scroll down, images load for the wrong item but eventually correct with the right replacement. No indicator showing when list or images are actually updating (except the app becomes unresponsive).
Ziff-Davis, it's clear that you've taken the time to do a refresh of this app that was long overdue. Just be sure to get the basics right.
Clicking favorite button/flag just results in spinner most of the time. When it does save, it doesn't show the time ago accurately. Something I saved weeks ago shows it was tagged < 24 hours ago.
Ziff Davis, please fix your app. These basic features have been broken for far too long.
Used it for YEARS
Always a go-to before purchasing tech. Multiple weeks of “no internet connection” and plenty of time and reviews notifying developer of the issue. I’ll be deleting the app if it isn’t updated within a couple days. Someone has seriously dropped the ball.
Works now. Upped my stars from 1 to 4. Happy to see the app back and working.
Got it to work! If you are having internet error..
If you are having the no internet connection error, go to the app setting and turn off cellular data. Go to Settings > TechBargains > Cellular Data (off). Close the app and then relaunch. It should start loading. Now, when you’re not using WiFi and you’re on the cellular data, this might change and you would have to do the opposite. For now, this seems to be the workaround. Hope that helps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.