TMNT: Brothers Unite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take back the streets of NYC with the most shell-tastic team of secret superdudes EVER! Play as Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael and combat the Foot Clan, mutants, and bosses with fierce Ninjutsu attacks. It’s time to protect the city!
• Get ready for fast paced brawling action with Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Raph
• Exciting and intuitive combat controls immerse you in the game
• Jump, spin, punch, and kick waves of street gangs, mutants, Foot Clan, and legendary bosses
• Upgrade each turtle with unique ninjutsu attacks, weapons, training, and boosts like the Freak Streak and Whack Attack
• Chain attacks to trigger an awesome TURTLE POWER mini-game and fight up close with ALL 4 TURTLES
• Play through STORY MODE, written by Tom Waltz, contributing author of the beloved comic series from IDW Publishing
• Stay alive in SURVIVAL MODE against endless waves of enemies
• Test your skills with in-game challenges
• Compete against your friends’ high scores
• Developed by the makers of the acclaimed game Combo Crew
This game offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device settings. Apple will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Apple's software and not within our control.
End User License Agreement:
© 2014 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- performance enhancements
The update basically just did nothing but change the title on the iPod touch 5th gen version it didn't fix the problems that iPod 5th gen had and I still can't progress I still keep playing the same level and nothing happens I don't progress it's still buggy as hell all you did was change the name nothing congrats for getting my hopes that you actually fixed most and addressed the issues this time around
One of my favorite fighting games on iOS
If I had to choose I would say this is still a great pick up and play fighter on the go, with all the turtles accessible in some great arcade brawl style action!!
Just downloaded it
I just purchased this app and I'm very disappointed..I don't have any voice and music in the game..I want a refund now
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 238 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2016 Viacom International Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Super Stars$4.99
- Chump Change$0.99
- Lucky Stars$2.99
- Master Blaster$4.99
- Box o' Bling$6.99
- Lotsa Loot$1.99
- Mad Skillz$4.99
- Complete Training$4.99
- Shining Stars$3.99
- On Broadway$3.99