TeeVee 3 - Your TV Shows Guru
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** iOS 9 Ready (Spotlight indexing) **
TeeVee 3 helps you effortlessly track your favorite TV Shows, on iPad & iPhone.
It can shows you everything about your favorite TV Shows. Simply choose from trending list of shows or search for your show you like. Then you will have total overview over that show.
- Huge database. More than 30 000 TV Shows.
- Very clean design & useful too. Designed for both iPad and iPhone, perfectly simple to use.
- iCloud sync & Trakt sync. Everything is synced across your devices!
- Unwatched management feature.
- Push notifications when your favorite shows will air in your local time zone.
- Swipe left for more information about upcoming episode.
- Hold your finger on show to remove it.
-NOTE: The app can NOT be used to watch episodes, this is only a tracking app.
IMPORTANT: We are always open to any feedback from you. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can look into your issue together. Leaving a bad review won't help us resolve your issue.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
- We've fixed the crashing and lagginess issues occurring on most of the devices. (It's our mistake we did few versions ago and figured it out just by now).
- This also fixes the huge amount of space we did to your iCloud Backups.
- Today Extension is also back with this update.
- iOS 11 support.
- iPhone X UI support.
Awesome when it works
I have been using this for a couple years. It's the best tracker I have found for a number of reasons (the UI, features, etc). I'd give it five stars, but suddenly today it started crashing every time I try to start it, even after rebooting the phone and force quitting everything else, and it even crashed my iPhone7 once (after I repeatedly tried to run it about 10 times).
Update Oct 2017: A new version was just released promising to fix the crashing issue. For a while it seemed to still crash, and repeatedly it said “optimizing database,” then hung for a bit, and finally crashed. But suddenly it actually worked, and the app is responding and behaving like It should! Awesome.
Lately it needs work
I have sworn by this app for years but I have been having increasingly more problems for a while. Thankfully the recent update fixed the constant crashes but some of my shows have disappeared. When I search to add them, I can add them but they never show up in the list. They are current shows (like Scandal) so it’s not that I’ve just hidden the “ended” section. It’s so frustrating. Curious if there’s a limit to how many shows you can have added maybe? I have quite a lot. I can’t find another app that I like & don’t want to replace this one - just hoping it’s fixed soon.
The app looks really good, but it's so buggy; it basically always freezes unless you get lucky.
Update: The recommendations given by the developer greatly helped, and the new update brought back the widget, and this time it's working! Some issues I'm still experiencing are that sometimes it plays the wrong trailer for an episode, and that when you finish watching a trailer in landscape and press done to exit, the app goes into landscape and then crashes when interacted with unless you flip the phone back to portrait.