TeeVee 3 helps you effortlessly track your favorite TV Shows, on iPad & iPhone.
It can shows you everything about your favorite TV Shows. Simply choose from trending list of shows or search for your show you like. Then you will have total overview over that show.
- Huge database. More than 30 000 TV Shows.
- Very clean design & useful too. Designed for both iPad and iPhone, perfectly simple to use.
- iCloud sync & Trakt sync. Everything is synced across your devices!
- Unwatched management feature.
- Push notifications when your favorite shows will air in your local time zone.
- Swipe left for more information about upcoming episode.
- Hold your finger on show to remove it.
-NOTE: The app can NOT be used to watch episodes, this is only a tracking app.
IMPORTANT: We are always open to any feedback from you. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can look into your issue together. Leaving a bad review won't help us resolve your issue.
Version 3.5.5 contained little bug which caused the notifications system crash upon launching for some users.
- Fixed white strip on the Launch screen on the iPhone X.
List of changes in the previous 3.5.5:
* Fixed bug which caused Shows one year older than they actually were while searching.
* Fixed dead shows appearing bug which occurred with having option 'Hide dead shows' on.
* Fixed bug which collapsed all notifications in the notification centre when dismissing only one of them.
* Fixed bug which caused wrong numbers on the app's icon badge.
* Enhancements to the notifications system.
* Enhancements to the iCloud syncing.
* Enhancements to the UI.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome when it works
I have been using this for a couple years. It's the best tracker I have found for a number of reasons (the UI, features, etc). I'd give it five stars, but suddenly today it started crashing every time I try to start it, even after rebooting the phone and force quitting everything else, and it even crashed my iPhone7 once (after I repeatedly tried to run it about 10 times).
Update Oct 2017: A new version was just released promising to fix the crashing issue. For a while it seemed to still crash, and repeatedly it said “optimizing database,” then hung for a bit, and finally crashed. But suddenly it actually worked, and the app is responding and behaving like It should! Awesome.
Lately it needs work
I have sworn by this app for years but I have been having increasingly more problems for a while. Thankfully the recent update fixed the constant crashes but some of my shows have disappeared. When I search to add them, I can add them but they never show up in the list. They are current shows (like Scandal) so it’s not that I’ve just hidden the “ended” section. It’s so frustrating. Curious if there’s a limit to how many shows you can have added maybe? I have quite a lot. I can’t find another app that I like & don’t want to replace this one - just hoping it’s fixed soon.
Used to be good, now lags behind. Don't bother with this app
Does that used to be really good, but now the developer just promises bug fixes and never delivers. A past update broke the widget and it still doesn't work. Look elsewhere for this type of app.
iPhone X doesn’t work with this app btw. They say it’s optimized but it’s not. The UI doesn’t work with the size of screen.
Update: they fixed it and now the app works perfect. Great job guys!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.