Tego allows you to never walk alone again through the location-sharing platform.
Whether going home after a late night of studying, or coming back from a night out socializing, make sure you're always protected with Tego. Our personal safety app connects you with your closest friends to make sure that you arrive safely to your destination; while also alerting protectors in an emergency situation. Tego is meant to be an addition layer that not only protects travelers, but also gives protectors the peace of mind knowing that their closest friends and family are safe.
* If you feel unsafe at any point you have a safety alarm at the tip of your fingers.
* Selected protectors always know about your status along the trip.
Real Time Updates
* Notified contacts can see you in real-time during your trip.
* When you feel unsafe your notified contacts can receive video footage of your trip.
- Fixed the ETA of the traveler, because it's important to know what time your friend will make it home!
- Added in a cute new icon for "I feel unsafe" mode... You will love it!
- You ask and it shall be done... aka we heard you and removed some banners :)
- Finally, during your trip, we prevent your phone from going to sleep (unless you want it to) so you can easily access your protectors!
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to stay safe at night
As someone who doesn’t own a car I often find myself walking alone, sometimes at night and sometimes in unfamiliar areas. Whenever I walk alone or go somewhere by myself late at night I always use Tego for an added layer of safety. I love how my friends can watch me on the way and as I arrive at my destination. And the best part is I don’t have to remember to text them when I arrive, which can be an issue for someone like me who tends to be forgetful. 5/5!
Let’s my loved ones know I’m safe
I was meeting someone for a deal on Craigslist for some used computer parts and used the tego app in order to let my fiancé know I was okay. When the other person arrived in a different car than was described, I swiped to let her know I was feeling unsafe. The process was incredibly quick and non discreet, leaving my chosen protector on standby knowing exactly where I was, Incase law enforcement needed this incredibly important information.
Piece of mind
This is such a small gesture that can make the biggest impact in traveling alone. Instead of having to call someone every time I walk alone, I can use Tego to alert my loved ones where I am and if I feel unsafe. It really gives me a piece of mind, and I feel honored to be a “protector” for others.
- Devout Technologies, Inc.
- 33.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Devout Technologies, inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.