A DOCTOR’S CARE. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
Teladoc® connects you with a board-certified doctor 24/7/365 through the convenience of phone or video visits. Within minutes, a doctor will contact you ready to listen, and resolve your issue. If medically necessary a prescription will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
* It’s healthcare when and wherever you want it!
Teladoc doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication, if medically necessary, for many medical issues, including:
- Sore throat and stuffy nose
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Poison ivy
- Pink eye
- Respiratory infection
- Sinus problems
- Ear infection
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Request a visit – Open the Teladoc App and request a visit, provide medical history and pay for the visit. Your Teladoc account is also available online at Teladoc.com or toll-free at 1-800-Teladoc.
Talk to a doctor – Within minutes, a state-licensed doctor reviews your medical history and contacts you via phone or video. Teladoc visits have no time limit; you can speak to the doctor for as long as you’d like.
Pick up prescription – The doctor discusses the issue with you, answers questions and recommends next steps. If medically necessary, a prescription can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
HOW DO I GET TELADOC?
Teladoc is a service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance, or other organization. Visit Teladoc.com to learn more.
This app allows Teladoc members to:
- Authenticate your Teladoc account.
- Talk to a doctor, anytime, anywhere.
- Create and update your medical history.
- Update personal, contact, login and billing information.
This app also utilizes Apple HealthKit integration to enhance your experience
- Our seamless integration with HealthKit enables your provider to form a better diagnosis
- We import your most recent historical medical details on blood pressure, temperature and heart rate right into the app
- Your doctor will have access to these details before and during your visit
- Our comprehensive view of your health will enhance your interaction with Teladoc
- Fixed menu button bug when tapping on logo
- General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The service provided was extremely disappointing. First I requested a video conference, the doctor only called. I gave the doctor all of my symptoms. The doctor said it sounded viral and explained that strep is localized and does not include back aches. Every case of strep I’ve had included back aches, and I get it on a yearly basis. He said I would “just get over it in a few days”. Good thing, as a person with lupus, I didn’t listen to him and went to an urgent care clinic the same day. The doctor there said strep commonly has back aches, did a strep test and tested positive... NEVER using Teledoc again!!!
The app makes it so easy to setup a call with Teledoc. With my pin logging in is so easy!
Can’t forward/print my messages
The app crashes when I try to email/print from my messages center.
- Teladoc, Inc.
- 63.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2002-2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.