By Vellum Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kyle is a nerdy, awkward kid with one special talent: Telekinesis. Help Kyle solve puzzles and navigate through a sinister mountain fortress to uncover an evil secret! When Kyle’s telekinetic powers were discovered, he was sent away to what he thought was a school for gifted children. The ‘school’ turned out to be nothing more than a front for a secret military experiment. Help Kyle escape his captors and reach freedom by using his amazing ability to make objects move. Master the art of telekinesis to solve puzzles and evade guards, fire, lasers and other thrilling deathtraps!
* Play free before you buy! Play the first 11 levels to learn how good you are at helping Kyle use his telekinetic powers!
* Beautiful, console-quality puzzle platformer with a new type of game play mechanic that uses your mind!
* Level up by completing the puzzles, but do it quickly and you’ll get more game center achievements!
* 27 unique levels with in-game video and story-line throughout.
Help Kyle escape a prison and maybe even save the World!
What's New in Version 2.0.0
This is a major update to fix most of the issues you have all reported. Thanks for the support and the great feedback!
- Added more free levels!!
- Lowered price of full version to $.99
- Fixed many of the control issues plaguing TK version 1.
- Beefed up the tutorial!
- Many crash and memory management fixes. The game will run much smoother now, but still requires quite a bit of memory. Please close all apps before playing TK.
Eh, it's okay...
While Telekinesis Kyle has a great and original concept, the game suffers from poor execution and simple and almost boring puzzles. It feels like the developers couldn't decide on an art style, seeing as how some characters appear cell shaded while others aren't. Cutscenes look clunky and unfinished, mostly due to the characters lacking facial flexes, and audio being fixed in a single place in the map (most noticeable with stereo earbuds/headset). After a few minutes of play, I reached a paywall that required me to buy the rest of "The Story", but after everything I saw in the first few levels, I felt my money could be better spent elsewhere.
Overall, the game feels unfinished and requires more work to be a title worth investing money into.
I hope the developers read these reviews, it might be that I have an iPhone 6, but this game is unplayable due to that fact that it crashes before the first cut scene. I love the concept and hope that this is a game that I will be able to play in the future with an update.
After getting the demo version I bought the full version through and in-app purchase and it never gave me what I paid for. After trying again just in case it didn't work it said that I had already bought it but I got nothing. It took my money and didn't give me the levels.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2013
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 343 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vellum Interactive, Inc.
- © Vellum Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Story$0.99