A unique touchscreen puzzle game in which the player activates portals in order to carry walking buckets of paint through numerous, increasingly-complex levels. Simple, accessible gameplay gradually paves the way for mind-bending complexity via a frequent introduction of varied and surprising new mechanics, all accompanied by quirky, fresh music and rhythmic sound effects that sync up to your every action.
- Over 100 unique puzzling levels
- Spread across 6 different game worlds
- All movements and actions in the game are synced with the beat, for fun rhythmic puzzle solving
- Explosive colorful paint covers levels as you progress, have fun making a mess!
Now has DLC available
- Two new worlds with unique game mechanics
- 40 new fun levels
- Flying bucket robots
- Fixed TV/distortion visuals for older devices
- Fixed bug with Smoochers and Balloons which caused the game to crash, seen mainly on level 5-14
- If the game doesn't work on your device please email support with your device type
Ratings and Reviews
You’ll need to think through all the steps—and fast—if you want to help a friendly bucket splash his way through Telepaint’s obstacle-filled conundrums. By linking the right portals, you can pick up keys, unlock rooms and send the bucket jogging in the right direction. But beware: the friendly bucket is always on the move—even when that means a long drop into a sharp spike pit. Telepaint is dripping with style: traversing each portal results in a delightful splatter of paint, and the picture waves and flickers like an old analog TV.
My kind of game
Its starts off pretty simple but once you are getting used to mechanics they throw you a curveball. Each level is more challenging than the last and as a whole it is quite addictive. I give it a Tim and Eric "Great Job!"
UX Notes: When I hit the play button I would like to continue from the puzzle I am currently solving. Don't make me find it every time I open the game.
Sound plays when I am listening to a podcast even if I turn it down all the way. Might be an iOs thing though.
Absolutely fantastic puzzle game
This game seriosuly deserves more attention. The gameplay is refreshing and challenging, with each level getting steadily more difficult and sometimes requires outside of the box thinking.
Soundtrack is addicting and fits the beat of the game perfectly. The main character-a paint can-is surprising cute.
Complaints about bugs that I never encountered are dragging the rating down. Please support this amazing game and give it the praise it deserves 🙏
- Acid Nerve Limited
- 113.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Acid Nerve Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Telepaint Extra Levels $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.