By Okroshka Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Telepathika is a simulator for training human exceptional abilities. Pick a number from 1 to 10, add a number that you picked, multiply by 5, then divide by a number you picked. You got 10, don’t you? In far 1882 Frederick Myers first time used a term “telepathy” during one of his thought-transfer experiments. There’s an idea that telepathy forms the basis of human intuition, and with the course of evolution more and more people all over the world had started to discover a concealed humans ability. But we need to train hard – that’s the only way to reveal this super-ability of human brain.
You can turn off sound and/or live camera background from Settings (scroll down) – Telepathika.
Recommended Devices: iPad Retina or better, iPhone 4S or better.
• Normal Game — Concentrate and guess numbers to get achievments and additional attempts.
• Expert Game – If you’re already an advanced medium of 80th level we recommend to try your strength at expert mode. Mistakes are not an option!
• Multiplayer – Challenge your friend to a brain battle or play with random opponent. There’re three difficulty levels.
• Achievements – Collect all 30 rewards to become a real prophet!
• High Scores – There’re two lists of high scores: for Normal and Expert game modes.
• Game Center – Support of Game Center. Compete with friends.
• Innerface – This game has a very special atmosphere that helps you to dig into the depth of your subconscious...
What's New in Version 1.8
• Russian Language
• Enhanced In-Game Speed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 29, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Artem Demidenko
- © Okroshka Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.