The TELEPORT iPhone client is a part of the TELEPORT.com platform which is designed to work specifically with the new TELEPORT cloud service.
It is used to :
1) establish a voice connection and video stream,
2) search and playback video recordings, and
3) to be notified on the iPhone from any IP-Enabled device which supports both SIP and H.264 video.
Additionally the application allows one to use the unique self monitoring features of the TELEPORT cloud, including:
1. Instant event monitoring of two way communications
2. Event, motion or trigger based video and audio recording
3. Extended alarm notification from multiple sources
4. Allows one to use multiple mobile devices per monitoring system
5. Capable to control per-programmed digital output relays for automation functions.
-Audio with the G711 (ulaw,alaw),GSM, G729, G722
-video with the H264, H263 and MPEG codec
-Multi-tasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
-Native Calls History integration
-DTMF (telephone tones) support using SIP INFO, RFC2833 and In-audio to control DO relays
-Seamless switching between mobile and Wi-Fi networks
-Uses the forward or rear-facing camera on your device
-Video preview and remote video only
-Auto mute, auto speaker-phone and auto video enabled
-Network traversal – server managed or user specified; Global IP support; STUN & ICE
-QoS (Quality of Service) – ToS Marking, DSCP
TELEPORT client is cross-compatible and running almost on all OS.
Some of the highlights include instant even monitoring of calls, voice & video stream recording, as well as email and SMS notifications.
Fixed Push Notifications
Answer Call from Lock Screen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.