Teleport Cities helps you find and move to your best place to live and work:
* Define your personal preferences for cost, income and quality of life
* Drill into the details of how your life would look like in 130+ cities around the world that best match your needs
* Follow cities you frequent or just dream about and never miss an important update on how their suitability for you changes
* Make your move actually happen! Request help from Teleport Scouts, have a conversation with locals and get in touch with companies and progressive governments looking to attract your talent
Teleport helps you find the best location to be in for what you need to do: reduce cost to extend your runway, find like-minded people to build with, a tax and regulatory environment with least friction or just the highest quality of happy life.
Teleport Cities app features opt-in background geolocation tracking to bring you relevant updates about your location (tax deadlines, regulatory changes, etc). Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The location tracking feature in Teleport Cities app is designed to minimize this impact on your battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
I live in Charlotte, NC. I plan on living in the USA for obvious reasons like job availability, language and ease of living. I am looking for a place with low traffic. Low cost of living. Good place to raise a family and nature to romp around in on the weekends. The top result was Japan and then Minsk.
At least these cities are apparently great for start ups assuming you are a millennial with a dream to retire at 35. Wait, don’t millennial retire in Portland? Oh well. Your app might not be done. You may want to get slightly more specific in your personal details and perhaps ask other obvious questions like, do you plan to move outside the country? Would you like to move outside the country? Do you speak any other languages. Do you have a man bun and set unrealistic expectations? Do you still live at home? You know, qualifying questions.
Serious disappointment this was but who am I to judge, I downloaded an app to have someone tell me what is best for me! SMH!
Not a good app
I was looking for ideas of places to live in the US. It did ask where I currently live but doesn’t ask your preference of country otherwise I would’ve picked US. It ONLY showed me out of country locations which is very disappointing. I don’t recommend the app unless you want to live anywhere in the world and not your current country.
I couldn’t even get past the beginning where it asked for employment info. None of the careers listed were even in the neighborhood of mine (clinical psychologist) and the app wouldn’t let me move on without selecting something. The developers need to reconsider some of their approaches.
- Teleport, Inc
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Teleport, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.