50,000+ happy customers and hundreds of five-star ratings. Teleprompter Premium is used by television and movie studios including ABC, CBS, BBC, Fox, ITV, Channel 4 and UKTV.
Teleprompter Premium is the truly professional teleprompter system for your iPad and iPhone.
– Import PDF, Word, Powerpoint, txt and rtf files instantly from any of your favourite apps
– Enable 'Mirroring' to reflect the text for use in professional teleprompter rigs
– Use your device camera to record your scripts
– Adjustable side margins
– Select between "Continuous" or "Paging" scroll modes
– Use any connected keyboard to control scrolling and speed of your scripts remotely
– Use any other iOS device monitor and control scrolling and speed of your scripts remotely
– Use your Mac to control scrolling and speed over Bluetooth
– Compatible with IKAN Elite Remote
– Add cue points to your script by inserting ">>>"
– Re-arrange your scripts by title, date or arrange them in a custom order
– AirDrop your saved scripts to nearby devices
– Export and share your scripts with others quickly
– Export your scripts as Rich Text (.rtf) files to edit on any computer, tablet of smartphone
– Optimised for all device sizes and both landscape and portrait operation
– Use Timed Scrolling to have your script scroll from start to end in a specified amount of time
– Compose and edit scripts with the built-in script composer
– Use rich text formatting including highlights, colours, bold, italic and underline
– Easily export all of your script and settings to share with others, or as a backup file
– Use Apple Watch to control the scrolling of your script on your connected iPhone
Recent customer reviews:
"We use the Teleprompter Premium App as our Teleprompter. It has taken us from an avg of 5/8 takes to 2! It reduces studio time and eliminates editing and splicing takes all together! Thanks for a GREAT resource!"
"As a keynote speaker at several events a year, I was searching for an app that would allow me to control the speed in which my presentation scrolls - AND one that is easy to read. THIS accomplishes both. I'm THRILLED with it!"
"Made a HUGE difference in what we're able to do with videos!!!! Thanks for making a great product at an affordable price."
"With lifetime of international broadcasting I can assure you Teleprompter Premium is easy to install, easy to use and 100% professional"
"Best app around. Great support. Continued improvement and updates."
"It is worth every penny just for the customer service. We began using the app in my high school broadcast journalism class about 6 months ago and on several occasions have had a question/ needed help in the middle of class. We send an email and within ONE MINUTE we receive a reply. This is especially helpful when you are in the middle of class and need a quick reply."
Teleprompter is designed for presentations, lectures, broadcasters, filmmakers, YouTubers, musicians & singers, business professionals, or any public speaking!
– New feature: Adjustable side margins
– New feature: Select between "Continuous" or "Paging" scroll modes
– New feature: Triangular cue indicator
– Improved: Simplified font & text size controls (no longer need to edit your script)
– Improved: Choice of even larger font sizes
– Improved: Bluetooth reliability between devices
– Improved: Bluetooth device controls
– Improved: Bluetooth controller compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Just a touch away from 5 stars...
The price isn’t expensive if you research other Teleprompter products out there especially if you are using a hardware Teleprompter with your camera like I do. Just in the past three weeks I filmed a PSA with a Broadway star and two host wrap-arounds for documentaries with this program and set-up. If you have an iPad and an iPhone already you are nearly ready to go depending on your tasks. I use a Glide Gear iPad TelePrompTer accessory. There are small problems with BlueTooth connectivity if you let the controller device goes to sleep or if the script entered is very long. Neither problem is a show stopper. Easy enough to split long scripts into separate scenes and easy enough to reboot the program if the controller device goes to sleep. I find it best to open Word docs in Pages on the iPad and then directly import in Teleprompter Premium, gets rid of weird Word formatting that can interfere with the program. I have already contacted the developer about these issues, so we should see what develops in the future.
5-star for price vs performance
I bought Teleprompter Premium for a TV commercial shoot 2 days ago. I owned other TelePrompTer apps and software but this one I’m using in a new iPad and portable beam splitter. Here’s my outline comment;
- This is very easy to use. I was up and running in just a few minutes.
- I used the cut and paste with MS word that my client sent through email.
- It also imports from Google Drive and iCloud. Others I haven’t tried yet.
- Speed adjustment works well but I really like the timed scroll.
- I used the horizontal reflection and used the script editing on the fly and it works flawless even mounted on the beam splitter.
- The price vs performance is hard to beat. I own several software many times more expensive than this. This does the job well.
- I haven’t tried scripts more than 30 sec especially long ones that may need markers
- Remote control with an iPhone worked but I had a problem of disconnecting. It’s a Bluetooth connection. This feature will make this app more powerful if I could figure out what went wrong. Especially if I could have a total control of the iPad as client.
Overall, I’m happy with the app. It’s very useful. It worked smoothly and I would recommend it.
Solved all my problems
This is my 5th Teleprompter app. All I need are the basics, a script I can follow and easy editing on the fly. Up till this one, using a teleprompter on my iPad has been one frustration on top of another. The biggest ouch has been trying to set a proper scroll speed to match my voice. The set speed made my videos difficult, monotonous and boring. I thought that would be solved by an app with voice control but that ended up worse than no control. This app solved everything. The controls and views via a second iOS device are great (I now have the camera person controlling the speed), the speed of response between devices is perfect, the ability to edit is good and I am one happy camper. Great job. I highly recommend this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.