Teleprompter Social Video Maker
By BIGVU INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BIGVU Teleprompter is a professional video creator studio featuring a teleprompter video recorder app to anchor like a pro.
Your Video Teleprompter App
- Read from the prompter in the front facing camera & record video at the same time
- Change text scrolling speed, lock auto-exposure
- Monitor audio while recording video
- Capture multiple video takes & choose the best for your vlog or social video.
- Optimize for Social Videos - vertical or portrait recording. Change aspect ratios
- Titling - Add automatically a lower 3rd overlay with the headline of the story
- Add your logo automatically
- record with a green screen background and then change it for any image or video loop
With BIGVU (pronounced BIG VIEW), everyone is a Video Maker :
- marketing video builder
- video coaching
- video sales presentations
- social video maker
- video blogging
- youtube video creators
- mobile reporters
- videos slideshows for real-state & video marketing
- corporate communications managers
- content marketing
- video resumes
- video testimonials
BIGVU Video Maker
- Export to Youtube to insert in your vlog. Monitor your audience on Youtube creator studio
- Export to your phone camera roll
- Upload to BIGVU Cloud , BIGVU cloud online video maker to create a video complete slideshow with photos, videos and captions.
BIGVU Video Composer
- Fast, simple social video editor to combine your presentation with photos, videos, captions and free background music
- Virtual studios - When used with a green screen, you can change the background using our advanced background subtraction algorithm through our web application.
- Cloud video editor - access desk.bigvu.tv from a computer with same email and password than in the Prompter app.
- Video Collaborative Newsroom - Get your script written by a fellow colleague in your newsroom – automatically right in your prompter video maker app.
- All-in-one Video Mobile Reporter App
- Prompter Video Recorder
- Titling Overlay Video Maker
- Collaborative Video Newsroom
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Journalists
- Mobile Reporters producing video news
- Video Bloggers - Vloggers
- Youtubers - YouTube Video Creators
- Social Video Makers
- Content Marketing Managers
- The new generation of Selfie TV producers
BIGVU offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$8.99 per month
$49.99 per year
The subscription removes the BIGVU watermark in the videos.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The BIGVU subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Turning off the auto-renew subscription should be made at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: http://bigvu.tv/terms-of-service/
What's New in Version 0.3.1
Improved video processing.
Functions, but I'd pay for better
Forgot to mention that in landscape mode, the app does not show the entire frame so the final video shows more than you can see, making it hard to frame the shot properly. By default, the stock camera app does the same but double-tapping it causes the full view of the lens to become visible. This does not happen when I double-tap in this app. ALSO: iTunes File Sharing really needs to be added. I have a lot of outtakes I would like to archive but to manually export them all individually is a HUGE amount of work. Especially since we need to tap on each video individually to reach the export option. With the old version, it at least required fewer taps. Regardless, iTunes File Sharing would make this process a breeze. FYI it took me 40-ish% of my battery to export all of my clips from the app and about 2 hours of intensely boring work. Because of this I may stop using this app.
I like a lot of the refinements that have happened but am not happy with two things: 1) the subscription model is absurd. Let me just pay for the thing outright and be done with it. I don't need online hosting or anything. Just need the core functions. I am not going to spend $8.99 a month just to get rid of the logo. 2) when I am done recording and go to view what I just shot, the display reverts to portrait mode. This is VERY frustrating and an issue this app used to have. It forces me to unmount my iOS device from the tripod in order to watch the video and even if I was ok with watching the video sideways I'd still have to unmount it to turn the device to portrait orientation and then back to landscape to get the camera mode to display in landscape.
Both of these things are very frustrating and make this app challenging to use.
I did not click the check mark as I was writing a script and discovered I had lost half of it after I did tap the check mark causing the app to crash.
Now I am late. And this app had been getting better and better. No auto-save makes this app feel like it is from the 90s.
My previous review:
Has gotten more stable, but 1) still can't shoot with the camera on the right. 2) no longer crashes when changing WPM (yay!), 3) still requires me to turn the phone to get it to notice it is still on its side 4) graphics should be more transparent during recording, 5) so far have not lost any recordings, 6) recordings STILL don't show up in order and with no time stamps I literally have to play each recording to know which one is which, 7) I still have to login to use the app (though not every time) and now I've noticed that I cannot find a way to change my password.
Definitely an improvement! :)
But still has a bit to go. :(
My original review:
At it's basic function it is fine, but it is buggy. 1) I need to shoot with the camera on the right, but the app won't let me. 2) when I change the WPM, from inside a project, it crashes. 3) after that crash, when I open the app again, it thinks my iPhone is upright and therefore displays in portrait mode, which is annoying if I have the phone on a tripod--this means I have to loosen the tripod, flip it so the phone is vertical and then back so it is horizontal, thus forcing me to reframe my shot, 4) the frame is partially blocked with graphics at the top and bottom making it a challenge to frame the shot properly 5) sometimes my recording doesn't get recorded 6) recordings don't always show up in order 7) this isn't a bug, but I don't like that I have to log in to use the app. I would pay you more to make these problems go away. What makes this app so frustrating is that it works REALLY well when you're not dealing with the bugs (which is way too often).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 0.3.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BIGVU INC
- © BIGVU INC 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases