Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iPhone, and iPad. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily navigate between shows and episode and find everything you need to know.
• Trakt.tv sync that just works
• iCloud sync
• Notifications to remind you that a show is airing soon
• Easily view show information via Spotlight
• See your overall show progress and time spent watching tv
• Quickly view todays shows with the today extension
• Export episodes to calendar
• View cast and crew information
• 3D Touch, Spotlight indexing, Low Power Mode detection
• Special episodes support
• iMessage app
• View upcoming episodes
• View to-watch list
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Get the latest news by following Television Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @TelevisionApp
• Facebook - facebook.com/TelevisionTime
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
- Fix shows appearing with negative days
- Fix updating recently aired shows
- Fix crash which blocked background refresh from completing
- Fix updating last watched episode when marking an episode as watched from seasons view
- Fix episode table cells growing when marking an episode as watched
- Fix bug causing data loss. If you sync with iCloud, and noticed shows or episodes missing in the past few updates, toggle sync off then back on.
- Update localizations
If you enjoy using Television Time, please take a minute to leave a nice review and tell your friends: It really helps.
Also, if you have any feature requests or are experiencing any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me (Twitter: @TelevisionApp, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and I am more than happy to help.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but needs more
I have this app 3 stars because it’s great but there are two features I would like to see implemented in the future. The ability to access episodes from the main show page, from a user experience view, I don’t know why this wasn’t one of the first things added to a shows page, you have to add the show and then go back to your main dashboard to find the show you added in order to add episodes.
The second feature is like to see is a better rating system, similar to letterboxd. It could be where you rate each episode and then there is an average score for the show based off your episode reviews or you could just choose to rate the show overall. Either way I’d like to see a more rating system where I could then see my shows ranked by rating.
The first feature you've requested is a little hard because of the limited room. Since you'd need to navigate to a new menu, a "view episodes" button would have to be at the top but that is where the track show button is, and theres not a lot of room. It is something I think about design wise though, as soon as I think of a good interaction of getting from show information to episode list, I will add this. But, you can actually get to the episode list a easier way. In the Settings tab, go to "spotlight and search", and tap on "Open list of episodes", now from Search, any show you are tracking already will open the list of episodes. If you are adding a new show, you can just tap on the back button, and then tap on the show again.
As of the rating system, I will think about that. I might integrate more Trakt ratings for users with Trakt accounts, unsure about having it as a local feature of the app though.
5 Star App - 5 Star Developer
I have literally purchased over 20 tv show / movie tracking apps and have put a lot of time in each one. Most of them simply over complicate the app and limit the primary function of the app itself, which is to track tv shows and movies. This app is dependable, consistent, beautifully designed and maintained by a truly committed developer. I will continue to post updates as the weeks pass by. I would love to see the developer incorporate movie tracking into this app but not at the expense of altering its current functionality.
I'm glad you are enjoying the app! I am currently working on a separate app for Movie Tracking to provide the best experience specifically to movies, and keep Television Time great and focused on TV data. I'm hoping to release later this Summer.
Question on app
I'm new to this app and am enjoying it so far. I previously had a simple app that allowed you to type in the tv show (and build eps and seasons) and movies in another section. It won't be supported in the next iOS.
My question is about the archived area. Can I get a title to move to the archived area? I don't see a way to tap to get a show to move out of the regular list to archived. It would be nice to have the show move from the active list to the archived list when it is over or you stopped watching it. Thanks.
Hi there! To move a show into the archived section, you can either long press on the show or swipe left and tap on the archive option. To move it out of the archived section, you can do the same but from Archived and tap on the unarchive option.
- Maximilian Litteral
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Maximilian Litteral
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $2.99
- Medium Tip $5.99
- Large Tip $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.