By Maximilian Litteral
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iPhone, and iPad. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily navigate between shows and episode and find everything you need to know.
• Trakt.tv sync that just works
• iCloud sync
• Notifications to remind you that a show is airing soon
• Easily view show information via Spotlight
• See your overall show progress and time spent watching tv
• Quickly view todays shows with the today extension
• Export episodes to calendar
• View cast and crew information
• 3D Touch, Spotlight indexing, Low Power Mode detection
• Special episodes support
• iMessage app
• View upcoming episodes
• View to-watch list
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Get the latest news by following Television Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @TelevisionApp
• Facebook - facebook.com/TelevisionTime
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
What's New in Version 1.4.6
- Fix patronage not allowing to tip
- Fix wrong show appearing when tapping on search results in Shows tab, To Watch tab, and Archived shows
If you enjoy using Television Time, please take a minute to leave a nice review and tell your friends: It really helps.
Also, if you have any feature requests or are experiencing any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me (Twitter: @TelevisionApp, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and I am more than happy to help.
Nice little app
I was stressed about cancelling cable because my dvr kept track of all the things I wanted to watch or was actively watching. This app works great and was exactly what I was looking for. Sometimes I get stuck trying to go back into a show and check off episodes and they’re not listed but it’s because I went in from search instead of the list, I think.
Was the Best out there
The developer has changed the way it syncs. Unless you remember to sync manually after each update, before you leave the app, everything gets out of wack.
I use this on both iPhone and iPad and a lot of times they are not the same because of this and not the same as trakt.tv. The only way to fix this is to log out of trakt.tv in the app, deleting local data, then log back in. Very frustrating.
I've purchased a few TV apps, even used TeeVee for a while. It would go goofy now and then with connection to trakt.tv and I would lose some history.
This is a keeper. Very dependable, nice user friendly UI and does what it says.
Only one small bug, it sometimes shows 2 unwatched episodes when it is only 1, but that is minor.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Maximilian Litteral
- © 2017 Maximilian Litteral
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Tip$2.99
- Medium Tip$5.99
- Large Tip$11.99