By Inclusive Technology Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A simple sequential story activity that helps to develop everyday language. Touch the screen or press a switch to watch an all too familiar sequence of events - “which remote do I need and why is it always the wrong one!?”
Simple clear graphics, relevant sound and a clear sequence of events make this story suitable for children with a range of learning difficulties.
• Switch access options included (using available Bluetooth switch interfaces)
• Simple touch access
• Good simple and appropriate sound effects
• Develop language around a familiar everyday activity
• Bright clear graphics with bold outlines
• Lots of opportunity for discussion and language development
• Fun bright animated reward
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 26, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inclusive Technology
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.