A simple sequential story activity that helps to develop everyday language. Touch the screen or press a switch to watch an all too familiar sequence of events - “which remote do I need and why is it always the wrong one!?”
Simple clear graphics, relevant sound and a clear sequence of events make this story suitable for children with a range of learning difficulties.
• Switch access options included (using available Bluetooth switch interfaces)
• Simple touch access
• Good simple and appropriate sound effects
• Develop language around a familiar everyday activity
• Bright clear graphics with bold outlines
• Lots of opportunity for discussion and language development
• Fun bright animated reward
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.