By Maximilian Litteral
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iPhone, and iPad. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily navigate between shows and episode and find everything you need to know.
• Trakt.tv sync that just works
• iCloud sync
• Notifications to remind you that a show is airing soon
• Easily view show information via Spotlight
• See your overall show progress and time spent watching tv
• Quickly view todays shows with the today extension
• Export episodes to calendar
• View cast and crew information
• 3D Touch, Spotlight indexing, Low Power Mode detection
• Special episodes support
• iMessage app
• View upcoming episodes
• View to-watch list
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Get the latest news by following Television Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @TelevisionApp
• Facebook - facebook.com/TelevisionTime
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
What's New in Version 1.4.7
- Replaced checkmark icon with a plus icon when viewing a untracked show from discover and search
- Add ability to untrack shows from show information when accessed from search and discover
- Fix iCloud sync bug causing data not to update
- Fix Trakt sync not adding shows to watchlist
- Fix crash when searching archived shows
- Fix rating episodes from 3D touch
- Fix sharing shows from 3D touch
- Temporarily disabled episode deletion auto-detect for iCloud users.
If you enjoy using Television Time, please take a minute to leave a nice review and tell your friends: It really helps.
Also, if you have any feature requests or are experiencing any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me (Twitter: @TelevisionApp, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and I am more than happy to help.
They app is awesome, and the UI is slick(although there’s a few things that could be touched up).
I had one issue, but the dev contacted me after they fixed it.
Best TV Tracker I’ve found.
I really appreciate that this app continues to improve! One thing I’d love to see is the air date + episode number in the Shows section (rather than just “2 days”).
Nice little app
Updated my review to 5 stars from 4 because this app is well worth the price for its functionality and dependability. Thanks to the developer for being so responsive and awesome.
I was stressed about cancelling cable because my dvr kept track of all the things I wanted to watch or was actively watching. This app works great and was exactly what I was looking for. Sometimes I get stuck trying to go back into a show and check off episodes and they’re not listed but it’s because I went in from search instead of the list, I think.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 1.4.7
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Maximilian Litteral
- © 2017 Maximilian Litteral
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Tip$2.99
- Medium Tip$5.99
- Large Tip$11.99