By Maximilian Litteral
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily navigate between shows and episode and find everything you need to know.
• Trakt.tv sync that just works
• iCloud sync
• Notifications to remind you that a show is airing soon
• Easily view show information via Spotlight
• See your overall show progress and time spent watching tv
• Quickly view todays shows with the today extension
• Export episodes to calendar
• View cast and crew information
• 3D Touch, Spotlight indexing, Low Power Mode detection
• Special episodes support
• iMessage app
• View upcoming episodes
• View to-watch list
Apple Watch support
• View upcoming shows quickly
• watchOS complication support
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Get the latest news by following Television Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @TelevisionApp
• Facebook - facebook.com/TelevisionTime
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
What's New in Version 1.3.6
- Fixed Discover to display shows, not bugs.
- Fixed broken accessibility while searching for shows
If you enjoy using Television Time, please take a minute to leave a nice review and tell your friends: It really helps.
Also, if you have any feature requests or are experiencing any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me (Twitter: @TelevisionApp, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and I am more than happy to help.
There is one issue
UI is slick. Could use some tech touches but otherwise it's really good looking. Functionalities are also good and more than what I was looking for. However, for some reason it keeps saying I have notifications (a lot of them) and I can't get rid of them. I have looked everywhere and nothing yet. This is the only reason for a 4 star.
Edit: I know the notification number means how many episodes I have left but I had none and still had notifications. Solved by turning it on and off. Just a random bug I guess. The app is great overall so I updated my review to 5*.
5 Star App - 5 Star Developer
I have literally purchased over 20 tv show / movie tracking apps and have put a lot of time in each one. Most of them simply over complicate the app and limit the primary function of the app itself, which is to track tv shows and movies. This app is dependable, consistent, beautifully designed and maintained by a truly committed developer. I will continue to post updates as the weeks pass by. I would love to see the developer incorporate movie tracking into this app but not at the expense of altering its current functionality.
Question on app
I'm new to this app and am enjoying it so far. I previously had a simple app that allowed you to type in the tv show (and build eps and seasons) and movies in another section. It won't be supported in the next iOS.
My question is about the archived area. Can I get a title to move to the archived area? I don't see a way to tap to get a show to move out of the regular list to archived. It would be nice to have the show move from the active list to the archived list when it is over or you stopped watching it. Thanks.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 19, 2017
- Version: 1.3.6
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Maximilian Litteral
- © 2016 Maximilian Litteral
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Tip$2.99
- Medium Tip$5.99
- Large Tip$11.99