By Maximilian Litteral
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily navigate between shows and episode and find everything you need to know.
• Trakt.tv sync that just works
• iCloud sync
• Notifications to remind you that a show is airing soon
• Easily view show information via Spotlight
• See your overall show progress and time spent watching tv
• Quickly view todays shows with the today extension
• Export episodes to calendar
• View cast and crew information
• 3D Touch, Spotlight indexing, Low Power Mode detection
• Special episodes support
• iMessage app
• View upcoming episodes
• View to-watch list
Apple Watch support
• View upcoming shows quickly
• watchOS complication support
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Get the latest news by following Television Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @TelevisionApp
• Facebook - facebook.com/TelevisionTime
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
What's New in Version 1.3.6
- Fixed Discover to display shows, not bugs.
- Fixed broken accessibility while searching for shows
If you enjoy using Television Time, please take a minute to leave a nice review and tell your friends: It really helps.
Also, if you have any feature requests or are experiencing any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me (Twitter: @TelevisionApp, Email: email@example.com) and I am more than happy to help.
Short, Simple, Sweet!!
Had another TV show app that closed up shop. Found this one and decided to spend the money for it. It was easy to set up and it keeps me up to date on my favorite shows... in this day and age when you get a new episode and 3wks of repeats, it's nice to know when the next NEW episode will air.
List view in Widgets
please change your main widget to a list view without artwork... legibility is needed there, not an un-viewable poster.
edit: could you also add the ability to export to reminders, as you do to calendars... that gives the user the ability to check shows as watched in the widget page.
Best TV Tracker
I've tried a bunch of TV tracker apps, and this the best one by far! The dev is also super helpful; I had an issue, and he immediately worked with me to find the problem (which he fixed in the next release)!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 19, 2017
- Version: 1.3.6
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Maximilian Litteral
- © 2016 Maximilian Litteral
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3-Month Optional Patronage $2.99
- 6-Month Optional Patronage$5.99
- 12-Month Optional Patronage$11.99