By Maximilian Litteral
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily navigate between shows and episode and find everything you need to know.
• Trakt.tv sync that just works
• iCloud sync
• Notifications to remind you that a show is airing soon
• Easily view show information via Spotlight
• See your overall show progress and time spent watching tv
• Quickly view todays shows with the today extension
• Export episodes to calendar
• View cast and crew information
• 3D Touch, Spotlight indexing, Low Power Mode detection
• Special episodes support
• iMessage app
• View upcoming episodes
• View to-watch list
Apple Watch support
• View upcoming shows quickly
• watchOS complication support
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Get the latest news by following Television Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @TelevisionApp
• Facebook - facebook.com/TelevisionTime
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Added ability to rate episodes from long-press and 3D touch for Trakt users
- Added default tab setting
- Updated localizations
- Made improvements to iCloud sync
- Fixed crash when long-pressing shows
- Fixed episode ratings displaying the wrong rating in seasons view
- Fixed iMessage app updating latest shows
** Note: I've received a few reports about data loss with the previous update. If you are using iCloud sync, toggle sync off, then back on **
If you enjoy using Television Time, please take a minute to leave a nice review and tell your friends: It really helps.
Also, if you have any feature requests or are experiencing any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me (Twitter: @TelevisionApp, Email: email@example.com) and I am more than happy to help.
It hasn't been more than 24 hours since I've downloaded this app and I'm already preferring it over many others out there. I still have to give it time to see how and where it can improve even more. But as a first reaction. Two things come to mind that could be considered for the next update.
1. Ability to turn off special episodes and extras (individually by show or for all of them).
2. Ability to mark a show as a favorite. With that, give the option to make the notification badges on the icon count only favorite shows' episodes or all shows. As well as showing them in the Today widget.
With each update, the app becomes better and better. I'm going to add a few more suggestions:
3. Add the ability to sort shows in the main "shows" screen just as we can now in the archived section.
4. Add the ability to swipe left and right when in episode page, to go to previous/next episode in that series.
5. [apple watch]: show list of episodes left to watch.
Not only is this a great app but the developer is awesome! Any time I have had any issues he has been incredibly responsive and always willing to help. I can't recommend it enough!
Thank you, finally
This is just fantastic. I bought everything similar and subscribed to a variety of services. I'd love to see a movie version or better yet, roll movies in for a fee. Please add favorites.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Maximilian Litteral
- © 2016 Maximilian Litteral
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3-Month Optional Patronage $2.99
- 6-Month Optional Patronage$5.99
- 12-Month Optional Patronage$11.99