Tellington Training for Horses
By Franckh-Kosmos Verlags-GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imagine being able to change the behavioral patterns of your horse, improve your training methods, get your horse more balanced and athletic — all with just your hands and heart! No force or gimmicks!
TTouch® Founder Linda Tellington-Jones shows you how with these video presentations and text information. Tellington TTouch® consists of a gentle form of body work that enhances a horse’s behavior, performance, attitude and physical well-being, as well as reducing stress, tension and fear. TTouches are simply and gently applied with the hands.
These TTouches can solve behavioral issues like spookiness, cinchiness, laziness, kicking, biting, head shy, bolting, pulling back, and resistance to training. TTouches help the horse override flight or fight instincts and teach the horse to think rather than react.
TTouches can enhance a horse’s performance by lengthening stride, improving carriage, promoting confidence, and teaching the horse to move in a balanced and athletic manner.
In emergencies such as colic, shock and injury, applying TTouches can help the horse while you wait for the veterinarian to arrive.
• Circle TTouches, Lifting and Sliding TTouches, Body Work TTouches (all include how to, key spots, primary uses, pressure, and results)
• TTouches for Problems: Behavior, Training and Health Issues. Which TTouch to use for specific issues, explanation of and understanding behavioral problems, training solutions, tips, secrets to success.
• TTouch for Emergencies: What to Do While You Wait for Your Veterinarian
TTouches for colic, shock, exhaustion, injuries, wound treatment.
• About the Tellington Method: Background of Linda Tellington-Jones; philosophy of the Tellington Training Method; expanding your capacity for becoming an effective horseman or horsewoman, enhancing your horse’s trust, cooperation and willingness to learn; exploring the joy of riding at a new level.
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Please do not ask your questions in the reviews as we do not have the possibility to respond to you there.
What's New in Version 1.1
- iPhone5/iPod5 support improved
- Optimization for iOS7
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Franckh-Kosmos Verlags GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2014 Franckh-Kosmos Verlags-GmbH & Co. KG, Stuttgart
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.