TellMeWare provides interactive floor plans for the world's most popular museums. Note - MoMA (NYC) and National Museum of African Art (DC) are free!
Download the app with content before you enter the museum - connections inside can be spotty. Once you've got the app you're good to go - no connection needed!
With TellMeWare you can:
* Tap the map to see what is located in that spot
* Create your own personal trail
* Search a list of exhibits and areas and see where they are on the map
* See your route drawn on the map and get walking directions
* Follow trails created by the venue
Now compatible with iOS 6.0
Ratings and Reviews
Best museum map app
A day at the MET was always daunting and confusing, not knowing where to start, how to get from here to there. With this app that "lost" feeling disappeared. Don't leave home without it.
Great directions and museum trails
I've been excited to try this app out since I first heard of it. I finally did the directors trail of the Met last weekend. First of all, I love the way directions are presented in this app. For someone who is used to following verbal directions, this was perfect. The map animations were pretty cool, too. I'm going to do a bit of research and create my own route, next. If you're a museum goer looking for a companion who knows his/her way around, I definitely recommend this app!
Didn't realize they charge for maps
Downloaded for met. Then found out that was $3
- Bright Angle
- 1.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Bright Angle
- In-App Purchases
- Metropolitan Museum of Art $2.99
- American Museum of Natural History $2.99
- National Museum of American History $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.