Telmediq Healthcare Communications Hub™
Telmediq is an enterprise cloud-based communications platform built specifically for healthcare. Our solution provides secure HIPAA compliant texting, an answering service, pager replacement, on-call schedules, and clinical integration with the EMR all on one easy to use platform.
Note: You must have an account enabled on Telmediq before you can use this application.
Main functions of our offering include:
• Unified Communications: Our mobile applications allow for real-time texting and voice communication between clinicians. Multimedia messaging with photos, voice, and attachments are supported as are the ability to record and deliver voicemails when clinicians are busy with patients.
• Reliable Messaging: Telmediq provides a persistent and reliable messaging layer that is able to deliver time sensitive messages to users on a multitude of delivery channels. Telmediq detects when a user’s device has data connectivity issues, and routes the message accordingly based on a user’s network conditions and availability.
• Directory Integration: Telmediq is seamlessly deployed and managed through the organizations existing Microsoft Active Directory Infrastructure.
• Call Center Integration: The ability to send messages from the existing call center software and systems allows for rapid deployment with minimal disruption to existing call center workflow.
• On Call Scheduling: Telmediq has the leading on-call scheduling platform, including escalations, shared schedules, round-robin load balancing based on provider load, and more. In addition, we are the only communications platform that provides real-time integration with Amion, QGenda, Tangiers, as well as home grown and legacy scheduling platforms.
• Phone System Integration: Telmediq integrates with both SIP based and legacy (non SIP based) hospital phone platforms. We are the only communications provider that is able to support a transition strategy from legacy circuit switch PBX systems to the SIP domain.
• Clinical Integration: Telmediq provides Patient Centric Messaging – the ability to track all messages against a patient and have two-way synchronization with the EMR.
• Nurse Mobility: Existing nurse call systems can be mobilized for nurses through integration with room alarms as well as patient assignments.
iOS Release 3.14.0 - Week of November 12th
iOS app release 3.14.0 contains new features, various bug-fixes, and performance improvements.
Important highlights from this release
- NFC Tap Card Support - Users who share devices can use a tap card to sign into the app.
- User Role Support - Ability control your user role from within the app.
- New Alert Tones - New tones are available to be set for your high, medium, and low alerts.
- More robust network integrity checks - When the app detects no connectivity or excessive delays it will notify with a banner.
- New activity indicators will be present on lists to indicate the list is waiting for content from the internet.
- Composing a thread to an offline user will prompt you to confirm before sending.
- Compose view will now default to offering favourites and recent when you arrive on the view.
- Larger directory favouriting icons.
- Option to join or leave an open broadcast group is now more prominently placed inside the group detail.
- Option to filter results to only be groups when doing a Directory Search on the Directory tab.
- When a chat is to only one other subscriber an option to call that user will be present in the top bar.
- Titles are now displayed next to chat bubbles.
- Users who have never logged in now have their status represented as a grey dot in the directory.
- Apple Watch quick replies are now available.
- Apple Watch PIN can be disabled by a user account setting.
- Fix for an issue with the chat view not scrolling down while the keyboard was open.
- Fix for the directory sorting names with case sensitivity.
- Fix for an issue with sending the message after performing a patient search from a PCM field.
The Telmediq Team
Ratings and Reviews
very frustrating experience
Overall, very frustrating when I’m on call. I have to exit app and reload it several times until the play button finally responds so I can listen to message. Then, when I try calling the number won’t dial when pressed. I find myself spending more time exiting and reloading the app then I do talking to the nurses. I hope the new update covers this flawed experience.
No more waiting at the desk for a call back. Can often take care of patient requests or needs while in the room. Makes my day so much better.
Locks up the phone so sometimes you miss important calls on call. Active conversations disappear. Repeatedly sounds notifications while there are no messages. Typical garbage app that corporate medicine buys and which is too often detrimental to important communications. Really awful.
We have attempted to follow up but we were unable to locate you in our system. We would like to help you resolve the issues that you have been experiencing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-364-9305 ext 2 and we would be happy to help.
- SmartPager Systems Inc.
- 83.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Telmediq
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.