Unlimited calling & texting with a second phone number. Burner numbers to keep your personal number private.
√ Get a FREE U.S. Phone Number in any area code
√ Enjoy unlimited calling and texting
√ Your friends don’t need to have Telos to receive your texts or calls
√ Worldwide phone numbers with no contract, no need to change SIM cards
√ A burner phone number to hide your primary phone number
√ Select vanity numbers which may not be available from AT&T or Verizon. You can even port Telos number out as your SIM number
√ Smooth calling experience: swipe-to-answer VoIP calls on the lock screen
√ Stay connected while your phone is out of service, save a lot on international calls and texts
◆ Real Phone Numbers
A Telos number is a real mobile phone number so it can do exactly the same things as a cell number from your phone company
- Receive calls and texts from anyone, in any country
- Set up voicemail and auto reply messages
- Block unwanted calls & messages
- Set up call forwarding to any landline and mobile
- Be ported out to your phone company (US numbers only)
◆ Worldwide Phone Numbers
Telos provides international numbers for many countries:
. United States
. United Kingdom
◆A Second Phone Number for multiple use
- A 2nd line for work
- A temporary number for Airbnb or selling on Craigslist
- A disposable number for dating
- A local number for traveling abroad
◆ Save on International Calls & Texts
- Make cheap - even free - international calls in over 200 countries
- Low cost international calling & texting plans are available to countries such as India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, China, Nepal, Nigeria…
Telos offers the following subscriptions:
-Unlimited Calls and Texts to U.S. & Canada with Ads: $2.99 USD/month
-Unlimited Calls and Texts to U.S. & Canada without Ads: $3.99 USD/month
-Unlimited Calls and Texts to U.S. & Canada Beyond First Number: $4.99 USD/month
-Unlimited Calls and Texts to U.S. & Canada for Toll Free: $9.99 USD/month
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your Telos Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
We have a brand new Telos!
1. Telos now fully supports iOS 11, enjoy!
2. Easier to get phone numbers as your 2nd line.
3. Invite friends to enjoy free calling & texting.
Ratings and Reviews
NOT FREE, hidden Fees, Big Scam!
The number you get is not FREE- you need credits for use it or even accept incoming msg or calls. After selecting number this comes up - 25 credits for accessing selected number. So I was idiot and purchased 200 credits for $3.99. So now I can access my number! Ohhh not really. I tried use the number for online activation-I received the msg but couldn’t view the message -if you wanna view this message you must lock the number for longer period and that will cost you extra 500 credits. ARE YOU SERIOUS! Scam scam scam! Now they asking make sure you are using because you will lose the number!
So here is THE FACTS:
- you wanna number you’ll need credit by buying or earning watching weeks the adds.
- after getting number you cannot fully use it as it will ask more credits to buy or earn.
- so when you spend weeks earning the credits or perhaps you were stupid to purchase it, they will push you to use the credits so they can earn more from you.
So when you see word FREE be sure you fully understand what’s is free. This app will wast your time and ouch you to spend and spend.
While the app has a few glitches here and there, for the most part it is stable as long as you don’t use it all the time. It’s clearly not intended for heavy usage. Heavily embedded with ads. Will send you 14 to 19 notifications at once every week. Will fill up your entire phone with notifications reminding you to logon and view ads to continue to use their service. I mean actually 19 notifications in a row every time. If you don’t like being bombarded with notifications even when you turn notifications off this is not the app for you.
Really sorry for your bad experience. Do you mean you got notifications reminding you to check in daily? You can turn it off by canceling "Remind me to check in daily". If you get too many notifications, there may be a technical issue. Could you please report it from the app via "More - Help & About Us - Feedback or Report an Issue"? We will pay more attention to it and fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.
Not what it seems
So, the info for the app says $3.99 per month for unlimited calls and texts. However, when you go to pay it then talks about credits. Ok, no problem. I’ll buy the credits for the $3.99 texting and calls. What does the app do on the very first text message I get?? I need 500 credits to unlock content of the text! What kind of scam is this?!! Forget it. I’m out! Here I was willing to pay quite a bit more if I didn’t get the impression I’d just continued to be scammed. Telos....horrible. I’ll keep looking for a decent second line app.
- Tengzhan Technology Co.,Ltd.
- 146.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Telos Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Credits $3.99
- U.S. & Canada Unlimited Calling Plan $4.99
- U.S. & Canada Unlimited Calling Plan $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.